What is the biggest source of White American guilt?

Do you have an argument or are you just one of those EZ WR CANs I talked about election? @JDragon
It's fine bro you just seem a lil cranky today is all. Maybe you have a hangover or something

It's fine bro you just seem a lil cranky today is all. Maybe you have a hangover or something
4 day weekend just started, I'm happy! Haven't even had my first sip yet!

I'm just trying to help you is all. I'm trying to actually bring out some intelligent thought from you in regards to the topic as you continually to derail every thread. If you need someone to confide into you may PM me. As President-Elect of the WR I have a duty to it's citizens and I want you to be a more productive citizen in the WR because right now you are posting like a Gheyberry kid.

4 day weekend just started, I'm happy! Haven't even had my first sip yet!

I'm just trying to help you is all. I'm trying to actually bring out some intelligent thought from you in regards to the topic as you continually to derail every thread. If you need someone to confide into you may PM me. As President-Elect of the WR I have a duty to it's citizens and I want you to be a more productive citizen in the WR because right now you are posting like a Gheyberry kid.
I did.

Who says we didn't care? Our own soldiers, doing the job they were told to do, having being drafted, came back and were demonized for Vietnam. Vietnam has been paid for, in blood on multiple sides, in grief and in pain inflicted by our own citizens to our young boys coming back. What does white guilt have to do with Vietnam? I'm almost scared to hear your answer tbh as you definitely, similar to @M3t4tr0n, have some issues and most likely a fucked up past that really is a shame as it has warped your guys thinking to a alarming level.

Except we carpet bombed the shit out of Cambodia and Laos behind congresses back. Killed close to 4 million people. Let's not forget the amount of chemicals we dropped on their country resulting in hundreds of thousands of deformed babies and an eco system that still hasn't recovered.

You're an idiot so I know you think they deserved it.

All par for the course for the second most corrupt president since Reagan.

And I didn't know white guilt can only be felt by things we've done to black folks

I'm only guilty about things I actually did and I wish I had not.

This. I will laugh at anyone to their face if they assume i owe them something, for something my ancestors had nothing to do with (literally, they came over here well after).

Except we carpet bombed the shit out of Cambodia and Laos behind congresses back. Killed close to 4 million people. Let's not forget the amount of chemicals we dropped on their country resulting in hundreds of thousands of deformed babies and an eco system that still hasn't recovered.

You're an idiot so I know you think they deserved it.

All par for the course for the second most corrupt president since Reagan.

And I didn't know white guilt can only be felt by things we've done to black folks
Yeah pretty sad stuff indeed. But NOPE, we did not kill close to 4 million people. Not even close to a million.

No and WRONG this doesn't equal white guilt. I never said anything about black folks either. Again, your cites have ZERO to do with race, but your below average IQ only sees race it appears--do you live in the ghetto?

Here's some REAL actual Vietnam facts:
The Tet Offensive--Fun stuff here, I think if anyone had a lick of History teaching throughout school you learned about it.
main-qimg-91d3861f325f80ad105184a672491230-c

Hue Massacre--North Vietnamese Army: 5000 innocent civilians slaughtered, scattered amongst shallow graves.
Consistent rocket attacks, bombings, and assassinations done by Vietcong vs it's own people in the south.
Look up Ho Chi Minh's genocidal legacy. Look at what he did to the people of Vietnam. No need to post numbers, it's a sick joke.
Then after the war when we just straight up left and millions more died in the gulags and millions more died trying to flee that communist dictatorship hell hole.

You are warped, beyond warped.

Yeah pretty sad stuff indeed. But NOPE, we did not kill close to 4 million people. Not even close to a million.

No and WRONG this doesn't equal white guilt. I never said anything about black folks either. Again, your cites have ZERO to do with race, but your below average IQ only sees race it appears--do you live in the ghetto?

Here's some REAL actual Vietnam facts:
The Tet Offensive--Fun stuff here, I think if anyone had a lick of History teaching throughout school you learned about it.
main-qimg-91d3861f325f80ad105184a672491230-c

Hue Massacre--North Vietnamese Army: 5000 innocent civilians slaughtered, scattered amongst shallow graves.
Consistent rocket attacks, bombings, and assassinations done by Vietcong vs it's own people in the south.
Look up Ho Chi Minh's genocidal legacy. Look at what he did to the people of Vietnam. No need to post numbers, it's a sick joke.
Then after the war when we just straight up left and millions more died in the gulags and millions more died trying to flee that communist dictatorship hell hole.

You are warped, beyond warped.

Lol @ not killing close to a million people in Vietnam Cambodia and Laos. Reuters did a big piece on this exact thing.

Honestly take trumps ball sack off your face for just a second and get your shit together.

Lol @ not killing close to a million people in Vietnam Cambodia and Laos. Reuters did a big piece on this exact thing.

Honestly take trumps ball sack off your face for just a second and get your shit together.
I quoted you saying Cambodia and Laos. Good try though sneaking Vietnam in.

Get your shit together and continue to comeback getting shit on by me.

White guilt is a silly concept and the idea of privilege is a verybadly worded one.

Western liberal democracies however have as a basic strength, their ability to draw on various cultures and get them to work together.

One culture has been impacted by a historical legacy and it's become a repeating circle. So liberals are examining those cultural barriers to see what can be done to remove them.

You may not agree with what I have said, but that is at least the cogent, rational, explanation of the idea of privilege. It's been SJWered to death by some to be made into something much more ridiculous and those elements have been given hyper attention from the other side.

But down the middle there is a strong case to be made for multi-culturalism and the barriers history has put up to it.

Ok, my helmet is on. Fire away.....

Not American, but I feel neither guilt nor pride for the actions of my ancestors, or people with the same skin colour as me.

Who says we didn't care? Our own soldiers, doing the job they were told to do, having being drafted, came back and were demonized for Vietnam. Vietnam has been paid for, in blood on multiple sides, in grief and in pain inflicted by our own citizens to our young boys coming back. What does white guilt have to do with Vietnam? I'm almost scared to hear your answer tbh as you definitely, similar to @M3t4tr0n, have some issues and most likely a fucked up past that really is a shame as it has warped your guys thinking to a alarming level.

lol @ white guilt in Vietnam

The only Vietnamese that are pissed about it are the current gen over there that eats the forced fed communist propaganda.
Basically nearly every Vietnamese baby boomer is happy (immigrated during or post-war) the north got bombed and hit. My old man doesn't even think agent orange was so bad

source: my dad, relatives, his friends he met here all fought and went through communist labor camps

lol @ white guilt in Vietnam

The only Vietnamese that are pissed about it are the current gen over there that eats the forced fed communist propaganda.
Basically nearly every Vietnamese baby boomer is happy (immigrated during or post-war) the north got bombed and hit. My old man doesn't even think agent orange was so bad

source: my dad, relatives, his friends he met here all fought and went through communist labor camps
Brutal man. Your Dad is a hero.

Yeah, it's a joke and it's sick what Vietnam was, on all sides, but it's sicker you got people like @KONG-D'SNT-TAP going around spewing that garbage having no respect for his own country and what actually occurred. I have family members who have fought in Nam, heard stories, seen the napalm scars, seen the fake leg and heard even more stories about coming home and having American citizens BOO at them and call them scum and filth all the while pushing the wheel chair to the car.

There are treaties the US made with Native tribes that the US welched on and fucked over. It's one thing to win land thru war it's another to win thru deceit and lies.

The legitimacy of a government is called into question when they refuse to honor agreements.
Sadly, deceit and lies are part of war.

Brutal man. Your Dad is a hero.

Yeah, it's a joke and it's sick what Vietnam was, on all sides, but it's sicker you got people like @KONG-D'SNT-TAP going around spewing that garbage having no respect for his own country and what actually occurred. I have family members who have fought in Nam, heard stories, seen the napalm scars, seen the fake leg and heard even more stories about coming home and having American citizens BOO at them and call them scum and filth all the while pushing the wheel chair to the car.

If there's any "guilt" it would when Kissinger sold out the south. But I get it, you have to do what you can to get your boys back home, we'd all do it if we were in a similar predicament. My dad thinks letting Vietnamese folks immigrate and settling refugees post-war was sort of America's way of "atoning" for selling out.

The whole getting shit back home is ridiculous. Get drafted, then get shit on back home, WTH?

Yellow, slanty eyed concentration camps

japanese_american_internment_-_members_of_the_mochida_family_awaiting_evacuation_1942.gif

They had to swear Allegiance to America and denounce Japan, so that they were allowed to fight and die in the 442 regiment.

Then we Nuked their cousins

Twice
152c5fe56646f12e82c6e57922c2b3da.gif

Back