What is the biggest source of White American guilt?

Socks with sandals??

Nascar??

Camouflage on everything??
( guess what, I can see you). {<hhh]

Brutal man. Your Dad is a hero.

Yeah, it's a joke and it's sick what Vietnam was, on all sides, but it's sicker you got people like @KONG-D'SNT-TAP going around spewing that garbage having no respect for his own country and what actually occurred. I have family members who have fought in Nam, heard stories, seen the napalm scars, seen the fake leg and heard even more stories about coming home and having American citizens BOO at them and call them scum and filth all the while pushing the wheel chair to the car.

youte so stupid you can't even accept actual facts.

honestly you're one of the biggest fools on this website

Last edited:
Putting up with MTV's "Hey White Guys" video.

Being "teammates" with Lena Dunham a la the Chapelle skit.

Wanting to spread the word/keep their families safe regarding extremist attacks that are largely played down by the MSM for opinion (analysis?) segments and general brain-cell-killing fluff.

For occasionally enjoying, laughing at, and/or agreeing with Alex Jones.

For keeping out of trouble with the goal of going to college.

For (mostly) choosing not to be involved in the ACTUAL pimp game, enslaving 14 year old, kidnapped black girls, addicting them to drugs, fucking them silly with your boys, making them sell it, and occasionally chasing them down International Blvd slapping them while they scream "somebody help meee!" at seven in the morning.

For Affirmative Action.

For showing more restraint after 9/11 than many were demanding/expecting.

For decades of valuable exports to every country including inventions, music, movies, TV, sports, entertainment in general, medicines, scientific research wonders, space (NASA), the internet, computers, phones, financial support, protection via our armed forces, and John Wayne/Clint Eastwood/Brad Pitt/Michael J x2 :cool:, not to mention the Harvard comma.

Steven Fucking King.

"Cucks".

====)}>~~~~~

@Palis
DEXATI20161224025739.png

And let's not forget:

im-not-even-american-and-im-getting-tired-of-seeing-seeing-all-these-posts-lately-38984.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly, deceit and lies are part of war.
Including the shitty treatment the vets get upon returning, mindfuck of a VA, and homeless Vietnam vets who were all fucked up in body and PTSD and homeless for decades after the war.

Not white guilt.

But white American guilt?

Is it the Native American killings or Slavery of Africans?

Could it be the slavery of Irish people or the discrimination of Italians (the biggest lynching in AMerican history was when the KKK lynched 9 Italians).

White guilt is a myth. It's all about virtue signaling. It's pride and vanity masquerading as guilt. They're actually complete opposites

The source is communist college professors brainwashing open minded youths. There is no reason to feel guilty for existing. The concept of suffering for the sins of your great grandfather is biblical shit. No reasonable person should feel an ounce of guilt for something they had no part of.

right, and i think few people suggest otherwise.

communist professors? when was the last time you were in college? wake the F up and stop believing the shit partisan websites you frequent.

and TS, the worst thing the KKK ever did (or groups like them) might have been tulsa 1921.

right, and i think few people suggest otherwise.

communist professors? when was the last time you were in college? wake the F up and stop believing the shit partisan websites you frequent.

and TS, the worst thing the KKK ever did (or groups like them) might have been tulsa 1921.

People who suggest otherwise are idiots. People who feel guilty for existing can lose my number.

And I was in college a few years ago. I'm probably younger than you. They were all left leaning pushing cultural Marxism. It's not like they say we need to sieze the means of production, but it's the same message. Replace land owning elites with white males and it's the exact same rhetoric.

They barely even hide what they are doing. If you have even the slightest intuition you'd see what's going on. I've known a few hardcore liberals even admit to me that some of what the left is pushing is racist, radical, dangerous. It's not even hidden anymore.

Last edited:
Yellow, slanty eyed concentration camps

japanese_american_internment_-_members_of_the_mochida_family_awaiting_evacuation_1942.gif

They had to swear Allegiance to America and denounce Japan, so that they were allowed to fight and die in the 442 regiment.

Then we Nuked their cousins

Twice
152c5fe56646f12e82c6e57922c2b3da.gif

All for no reason, right.

The internment camps were wrong but they were hardly concentration camps. But you know that.

And many served with great valor in Europe.

As far as the nuclear bombs we were justified to save American lives. Japan could have surrendered, unconditionally and stop it and they had two changes.

No one should have to feel guilty for their past forefathers mistakes but they should at least understand what did they was wrong.

I think taking the lands from native Americans ought to be the largest source of guilt. Atleast the successors of the African slaves have eventually become a part of the American society, but it appears to me that the native Americans got basically fucked over and had their lands stolen from them, without receiving anything in turn.

The Americans must not allow themselves to fail with their experimental society, because if they do, it would mean that wiping out all of those previous civilizations meant nothing at the end of the day. All of the blood that was spilled throughout the centuries to reach this point, would be rendered useless, if they suddenly decide to have had enough, and to give it all up. It's absolutely not an option.

People who suggest otherwise are idiots. People who feel guilty for existing can lose my number.

And I was in college a few years ago. I'm probably younger than you. They were all left leaning pushing cultural Marxism. It's not like they say we need to sieze the means of production, but it's the same message. Replace land owning elites with white males and it's the exact same rhetoric.

They barely even hide what they are doing. If you have even the slightest intuition you'd see what's going on. I've known a few hardcore liberals even admit to me that some of what the left is pushing is racist, radical, dangerous. It's not even hidden anymore.

well if that isnt proof, idk what is.

The biggest source of white guilt is the propaganda from oligarch controlled media and education.

I hear white guilt practitioners use african american urine in their vapes.

Back