What is the biggest source of White American guilt?

The biggest source of white guilt is the propaganda from oligarch controlled media and education.

Yep, it's social conditioning and very deliberate.

Marxist critical theory which was developed in the 1930's as a way of knocking out the pillars of Western society at the behest of said Oligarchy, is about destructive criticism.

Endless criticism until the target is broken down. So it is targeted primarily at white males, and Western society at large.

Voting Trump

Why would anyone feel guilty about voting for Trump? I know you're just trying to be funny, but...

On a related note, you sound just like that smarmy Colbert with his "we're not mad at you, just disappointed" crap. Who gives a shit what that guy thinks? I don't know anyone that regrets voting for Trump. So his whole angle is based on a false premise.

Brutal man. Your Dad is a hero.

Yeah, it's a joke and it's sick what Vietnam was, on all sides, but it's sicker you got people like @KONG-D'SNT-TAP going around spewing that garbage having no respect for his own country and what actually occurred. I have family members who have fought in Nam, heard stories, seen the napalm scars, seen the fake leg and heard even more stories about coming home and having American citizens BOO at them and call them scum and filth all the while pushing the wheel chair to the car.

Napalm is cool as fuck.

Yellow, slanty eyed concentration camps

japanese_american_internment_-_members_of_the_mochida_family_awaiting_evacuation_1942.gif

They had to swear Allegiance to America and denounce Japan, so that they were allowed to fight and die in the 442 regiment.

Then we Nuked their cousins

Twice
152c5fe56646f12e82c6e57922c2b3da.gif

Fuck the Chinese.

Including the shitty treatment the vets get upon returning, mindfuck of a VA, and homeless Vietnam vets who were all fucked up in body and PTSD and homeless for decades after the war.

I'm sick of hea by about the poor vets....maybe the Vietnam ones have an excuse but the current grneration can piss off. You signed up for a job and got paid well fornit, quit crying about it.

Back