What is the big deal with fighters in the same camp fighting each other?

Do you really want to be the one to push your friend's career back? Cuz thats what every loss is in mma. A step back, a step towards losing one's job.

Those are my thoughts, if the person is really my friend then I don't want to jeopardize their career(or my own) by fighting them.

It just doesn't seem like it should be at all surprising that friends at the top of the sport sometimes don't wish to fight one another. Honestly.

we go hard in my gym every day and push our selves so I dont see us getting paid to do it for a world title being that big a deal.

I thought you said that you train three nights a week? That's not everyday bro.

Anyways, it's different when you challenge your friend to a basketball game or whatever.
I would never want to fight my friends that help me get better. When you hang out with them, meet their moms, sleep with their sisters etc. They become like brothers.

Just my two cents.

No not at all, what makes you say that? I get it dude you have your priorities and I have mine. Just trying to give insight as to why partners don't fight each other.

And I'm sure you're brother would agree to that fight, only if you split the money with him haha
With the whole "why do you want to be #1" i thought for sure you were joking.:redface:

You spend time in the gym longer than at home, your training partners become like brothers, not just friends. You want them to do well and vice versa.

With the whole "why do you want to be #1" i thought for sure you were joking.:redface:

Like I said man, people have different priorities. Are you saying my priorities are a joke? Now I'm pretty sure your ego is huge beyond imagination.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back