What is the best fight of all time?

tito-vs-rampage.jpg

pettis vs bendo 1

im going to stab people in the eye if they say saku vs newton. #1 choice of people who never saw the fight

It wasn't the greatest fight of all time. Both saku and Newton agreed to no striking if I recall correctly so it was an amazing grappling match. So the grappling is what deserves praise.

Right now, KZ vs Poirier.
Followed by Silva vs Sonnen.

Subject to change randomly.

Tank Abbott vs Scott Ferrozzo 2

Sonnen-Silva 1 doesn't get as much mention as it should.

This to me is very hard to say cus my answer can change anyday, but I might say Shogun/Hendo 1 is my favorite fight, but if it was a fight that was a 3 rounder, then Griffin/Bonnar for me. There's so many honorable mentions for me like Chuck/Wandy or Bigfoot/Hunt etc.

Hendo/shogun is hard to top

I think hunt vs wanderlei was a great one

Big nog vs couture was amazing again

Fedor crocop, might not look that exciting in retrospect, the commentators were unusually quiet but I reckon that is because they got sucked into the atmosphere and didn't want to miss anything

Hunt vs Bigfoot

I thought Erick silva vs Browne was pretty good too although it was pretty evident who would win later in the fight

I think Silva/Sonnen I deserves mention.

Greatest comeback in the history of MMA on the elite level.

That's a pretty solid list. Now, I know that it lasted less than a round, but Hughes vs Trigg 2 is what immediately springs to mind. So many amazing moments within a 4 minute period. I'd been a fan since Bravo bought the rights to the UFC in the UK in 2004, but this fight and indeed card sold the deal for me. Plus, its Uncle Dana's favorite fight, so....well...

thats a also a great choice. Pickett vs Mcdonald was sick to

Shogun vs lil nog was incredible. It show cased everything.

Back