What is the best carribean island?

You guys post the most ghetto ass PR bitches; no guy with any education, status from a Spanish speaking country would be caught dead with the women PR women posted in this thread. Guys want ones like these sisters. The PR women in NYC are hood rats and in general nothing like the women on the island. The same thing happens with Brazilian women, people always post their version of ghetto hoes.

https://www.instagram.com/marianavicente/?hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/clau_vicente/?hl=en
I agree most people post ghetto hoes. But man these girls you picked are borderline homely. I guess ok when all done up, but plain Jane and weird looking lol

I'm gonna say Dominican republic, yea.

Yea

Btw, rot in hell columbus
Have a drink from the mini bar when you are there. Leave the resorts and Dominicans are a despicable people. Everyone tries to rob you, even the women.

Have a drink from the mini bar when you are there. Leave the resorts and Dominicans are a despicable people. Everyone tries to rob you, even the women.

Isn't that everywhere if you leave the resort and look like a tourist?

Isn't that everywhere if you leave the resort and look like a tourist?
No way, just the islands with a criminal element inherent in their culture. Sounds racist, and it very well may be, but there is a difference between Hatians and Barbadians. A difference between Domincans and St. Lucians. Anguilla, Cayman, Turks, Barbados, Bermuda, Antigua you can get lost and meet the nicest people. You get lost in DR you are fucked.

tenor.gif

rossan1--a.jpg

bf390ce9d5f32c10958fd1be5397e084.jpg

EkYCgwo3KZtFPza1H6myOaNuupYkjqvZqZ4LwmwwqdCr5HRS7yvGsj58fey2dViC6hRgPMEfYxPmWnU7IQzbnsTdLlctl2OtjtFkGTfznb7qfINZBJ7traEvy-ELrwJwbpCpl9U0mJ9jTUyKyhNjVA

la-la-anthony-shares-bikini-pic-embed.jpg

17e00266098361f296fcb6b9ec3f1aef.jpg

CNJV8VzVAAAvPz7.jpg:large

b78fe9dc62d1dbf5ab537961a3a57a5e.jpg

The-59th-Annual-Puerto-Rican-Day-Parade-2016-68.jpg
Who is the dark skin chick?

Splendor & Mecca of Osage Beach via Ozark Country;
images

Last edited:
Technically, it's not an island, but it's a Caribbean coast nation named Belize.

Big fan of St Lucia, I had some crazy times there.

I've only been to st.Thomas. I wouldn't recommend
What didn’t you like about St Thomas? Only reason I’m asking is there’s a lot of people in my area that go there year after year.

Would be jamaica if the crime rate wasnt as ridiculous.

Probably Barbados,Bermudas,Antigua.

Whichever one is the least humid.

My ancestors were well adapted for cold weather survival.

The slightest increase in humidity and I'm a sweaty chafing mess, babypowder and body glide are worth their weight in gold to me during the summer months here in southeastern PA.

I couldn't imagine living anywhere that's like PA summers all year round.

Of the ones I’ve been to, I’d go Grand Cayman 1, Aruba 2, Grand Bahama 3. Grand Bahama was a pretty distant third IMO. I’d love to hit St. Thomas, Barts, Kitts, Maarten, and Barbados. I just haven’t done it yet.

Growing up my grandparents had a cottage on Water Island. Just a small Island off coast of St Thomas . It just has 1 beach 1 bar 1 restaurant.

If you like seclusion then Water Island 8s great.

Other than that my top 3 are.

St John's...... imo best beaches overall in Caribean

Turks n Caicos.

Buck Island tiny island but maybe the best. Off the coast St Croix .

Back