What is the best carribean island?

strebitel86

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you could retire to a Carribean country, where will it be and why?

The one with the lowest crime rate I guess....

barbados, bahamas ?

(Haiti would be dead last tho)

Caymen island. Barbados would be runner up though

No question for me, I’d choose Puerto Rico. It has great history and nature/ natural beauty. It is a US territory so Healthcare should be good. The food is great, and finally they have the hottest women!

Necker Island.
It's in the Caribbean but without any of the problems that you might want to avoid from other Caribbean Islands.

Or maybe Cuba as that's still probably the best place in the Caribbean to avoid Americans. (No offence to the Americans here but when you're abroad you're loud, obnoxious dickheads).

No question for me, I’d choose Puerto Rico. It has great history and nature/ natural beauty. It is a US territory so Healthcare should be good. The food is great, and finally they have the hottest women!

Bahamas way better, PR has a corrupt local government and severe crime issues. Healthcare is not great. I’m there 2-3x a year on business and unfortunately poverty is still high. Many nice areas, but none so nice they are protected from the nonsense. La Perla is one of the most dangerous places on the planet. I have watched shootings from road rage issues, gang issues, and petty criminal behavior all too often. As for the women, plenty of fish there for sure.

tenor.gif

rossan1--a.jpg

bf390ce9d5f32c10958fd1be5397e084.jpg

EkYCgwo3KZtFPza1H6myOaNuupYkjqvZqZ4LwmwwqdCr5HRS7yvGsj58fey2dViC6hRgPMEfYxPmWnU7IQzbnsTdLlctl2OtjtFkGTfznb7qfINZBJ7traEvy-ELrwJwbpCpl9U0mJ9jTUyKyhNjVA

la-la-anthony-shares-bikini-pic-embed.jpg

17e00266098361f296fcb6b9ec3f1aef.jpg

CNJV8VzVAAAvPz7.jpg:large

b78fe9dc62d1dbf5ab537961a3a57a5e.jpg

The-59th-Annual-Puerto-Rican-Day-Parade-2016-68.jpg

Last edited:
Lol at some of these fools picking PR. Obviously never been to any other Caribbean island.

Jenny moved off that block the moment she got money lmao. My buddy was assigned to her one year she road a float for the Puerto Rican day parade...As soon as they got to the end, she was like get me the fuck out of here lol.

Back