Movies What is Leia the Princess of?

If I were to answer this question seriously, obviously not. However, people who earn their wealth through their family and look down upon people less fortunate would have you believe otherwise.

So why can’t an adopted child be treated equally? I mean back in medieval times and shit nobility/royalty without children could in fact “adopt” a “Ward” and that person be their successor. So Leila’s adopted mom made her a princess.

Ok so you realize Alderaan does not exist right? It got blown to bits.

This goes right back to the original question. What is she the princess of?

To be fair it would be pretty fucked up if your friends planet was blown up and you pulled a, "well actually," and immediately stopped calling them princess...

Han and Luke were better friends than that.

Alderaan immediately popped into my mind, but we watched the original Star Wars VHS nearly non-stop for years as my older brother, myself and my younger brother went thru a solid SW phase.

So I get that she is the daughter of a (former) Queen.. but that's the problem in of itself. Queen Amidala served as a Queen, then went on to serve in the Senate and another person was Queen of Naboo. Leia killed her mother at childbirth and then moved in with the Organa family and it is implied she grew up with them on Coruscant.

For all we know, Leia never even visited Naboo. if anything, she had a soft spot for Alderaan, not Naboo or Coruscant.

Why are we calling her Princess Leia?

Serious replies only please

EDIT I meant she never visited Naboo, not Coruscant
1702088042540.png

So I get that she is the daughter of a (former) Queen.. but that's the problem in of itself. Queen Amidala served as a Queen, then went on to serve in the Senate and another person was Queen of Naboo. Leia killed her mother at childbirth and then moved in with the Organa family and it is implied she grew up with them on Coruscant.

For all we know, Leia never even visited Naboo. if anything, she had a soft spot for Alderaan, not Naboo or Coruscant.

Why are we calling her Princess Leia?

Serious replies only please

EDIT I meant she never visited Naboo, not Coruscant
She also has an MMA record. Her main submission is the force choke:)

flying_leia-gif.35013

Because it needs to be said.

(ffs they need to fix these boards)

She's rather agressive for someone who is supposed to be setting the example for pacifism.

I mean, she choked out an unarmed defenseless Jabba in cold blood, with a metal chain.

I don't think Ghandi would have done something like that.
Jabba was fat, slow & a white belt in BJJ. Plus, he was abusive to women.

Ghandi wasn't forced to wear a gold bikini though. That shit would change anyone :)

1702094772044.png

Last edited:
This is interesting though. Now I want to know everyone's titles. Count dooku? How did he become a count? That's a title that you wouldn't give to a toddler, which is when the Jedi kidnap their recruits.

And once he was a Jedi adult, he's not supposed to have attachments to land or nations so how would he get that title?
It's like with Madonna or Prince. They gave those fancy names to themselves. Prince wasn't a real Prince too, ya know.

Derp derp..
Also if you spent 30 second on google you would get the answer

"The House of Organa, also known as the Royal Family of Alderaan, the Royal House of Alderaan, or simply House Organa or the Organa family, was the immediate family of the Alderaanian monarch. During the era of the Galactic Republic, Queen Breha Organa ruled the Core World Alderaan by hereditary right while her consort, Senator Bail Prestor Organa, represented their homeworld in the Galactic Senate. Having no natural children of their own, they became the adoptive parents of Princess Leia Organa shortly after the Clone Wars."
So Luke and Leia could've fucked without any issues. The whole story would be different. No idiotic Kylo Ren etc.
What a waste. Fuck this and fuck Han Solo.

It's like with Madonna or Prince. They gave those fancy names to themselves. Prince wasn't a real Prince too, ya know.
Prince's name is Prince.

As in, that is his legal name that he was given at birth.

What about Freddie Prinze Jr.? Is he royalty too?
And that would make his father Freddie King?

Back