Movies What is Leia the Princess of?

mixmastermo

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
So I get that she is the daughter of a (former) Queen.. but that's the problem in of itself. Queen Amidala served as a Queen, then went on to serve in the Senate and another person was Queen of Naboo. Leia killed her mother at childbirth and then moved in with the Organa family and it is implied she grew up with them on Coruscant.

For all we know, Leia never even visited Naboo. if anything, she had a soft spot for Alderaan, not Naboo or Coruscant.

Why are we calling her Princess Leia?

Serious replies only please

EDIT I meant she never visited Naboo, not Coruscant

Last edited:
"Leia killed her mother at childbirth"
Uhm no she did not.
Also Luke and Leia is twins.
So.. when and how did Amidala die?

Are you not at least a LITTLE bit suspicious?

leia.gif
images.gif

She DID NOT HESITATE to grab her brother's gun to get the job done. In her mind her twin bro is too much of a pansy. I mean, think about it.. this was literally only the 2nd time they met and her only prior shared memory was their mother dying. I know who the prime suspect is.

So I get that she is the daughter of a (former) Queen.. but that's the problem in of itself. Queen Amidala served as a Queen, then went on to serve in the Senate and another person was Queen of Naboo. Leia killed her mother at childbirth and then moved in with the Organa family and it is implied she grew up with them on Coruscant.

For all we know, Leia never even visited Coruscant. if anything, she had a soft spot for Alderaan, not Naboo or Coruscant.

Why are we calling her Princess Leia?

Serious replies only please
One of the episodes of the Obi Wan series is about when she's a little girl. She's the princess of some kingdom, the king & queen adopted her. Reminds me of the time I went to the Smithsonian Star Wars exhibit. They had the original Yoda doll and a bunch of props from the movies. I went with my smoking hot friend who was dressed as Princess Leia. I wish I still had the pic but I took a pic of her sitting on a storm troopers lap. She was the white outfit Leia with the hair buns not slave Leia.

So.. when and how did Amidala die?

Are you not at least a LITTLE bit suspicious?

leia.gif

She DID NOT HESITATE to grab her brother's gun to get the job done. In her mind her twin bro is too much of a pansy. I mean, think about it.. this was literally only the 2nd time they met and her only prior shared memory was their mother dying. I know who the prime suspect is.

You :"So.. when and how did Amidala die? "
Also you: " Leia killed her mother at childbirth"

One of the episodes of the Obi Wan series is about when she's a little girl. She's the princess of some kingdom, the king & queen adopted her. Reminds me of the time I went to the Smithsonian Star Wars exhibit. They had the original Yoda doll and a bunch of props from the movies. I went with my smoking hot friend who was dressed as Princess Leia. I wish I still had the pic but I took a pic of her sitting on a storm troopers lap. She was the white outfit Leia with the hair buns not slave Leia.
<WhitmanDefeat>

This is interesting though. Now I want to know everyone's titles. Count dooku? How did he become a count? That's a title that you wouldn't give to a toddler, which is when the Jedi kidnap their recruits.

And once he was a Jedi adult, he's not supposed to have attachments to land or nations so how would he get that title?

Breha Organa was the Queen of alderaan and wife of senator Jimmy Smits. So when they adopted baby Leia, she became princess of Alderaan.
Ok so you realize Alderaan does not exist right? It got blown to bits.

This goes right back to the original question. What is she the princess of?

You :"So.. when and how did Amidala die? "
Also you: " Leia killed her mother at childbirth"
I asked that question because I need to hear your theory. I already provided my theory and established the MO and character of this "princess"

I asked that question because I need to hear your theory. I already provided my theory and established the MO and character of this "princess"

Why do you only blame Leia for the mother dying giving birth? Luke was also born.

Why do you only blame Leia for the mother dying giving birth? Luke was also born.
The answer to that question is in my original replay to your disagreement.

I'll post the pic again for emphasis

images.gif

This is interesting though. Now I want to know everyone's titles. Count dooku? How did he become a count? That's a title that you wouldn't give to a toddler, which is when the Jedi kidnap their recruits.

And once he was a Jedi adult, he's not supposed to have attachments to land or nations so how would he get that title?
Interesting. So apparently this is the official explanation.

"Born in 102 BBY during the late High Republic Era, Dooku was taken by the Jedi Order after being abandoned by his family and learned the Jedi arts as the Padawan of Yoda, the legendary Grand Master of the Jedi Order. A political idealist, the corruption in the Galactic Senate—as well as the traditions of the Jedi—disillusioned him, causing Dooku to leave the Order and return to his homeworld, where he reclaimed his title of Count and heritage as a nobleman after overthrowing his corrupt brother, Ramil. His former peers believed his decision was misguided but still held him in high esteem."
source: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Dooku

The answer to that question is in my original replay to your disagreement.

I'll post the pic again for emphasis

View attachment 1015570

Derp derp..
Also if you spent 30 second on google you would get the answer

"The House of Organa, also known as the Royal Family of Alderaan, the Royal House of Alderaan, or simply House Organa or the Organa family, was the immediate family of the Alderaanian monarch. During the era of the Galactic Republic, Queen Breha Organa ruled the Core World Alderaan by hereditary right while her consort, Senator Bail Prestor Organa, represented their homeworld in the Galactic Senate. Having no natural children of their own, they became the adoptive parents of Princess Leia Organa shortly after the Clone Wars."

Back