Movies What is Leia the Princess of?

Derp derp..
Also if you spent 30 second on google you would get the answer

"The House of Organa, also known as the Royal Family of Alderaan, the Royal House of Alderaan, or simply House Organa or the Organa family, was the immediate family of the Alderaanian monarch. During the era of the Galactic Republic, Queen Breha Organa ruled the Core World Alderaan by hereditary right while her consort, Senator Bail Prestor Organa, represented their homeworld in the Galactic Senate. Having no natural children of their own, they became the adoptive parents of Princess Leia Organa shortly after the Clone Wars."
Ok so we have established the following
Royalty is a hereditary right on Alderaan
Leia does not have the Organa family genes, as she is adopted
Leia did not rightfully earn her royalty
Alderaan got blown up.. making Leia the Princess of nothing

Since she technically didn't earn the title, all the Empire did by blowing up Alderaan is balance things out.

This makes me see Grand Moff Tarkin in a whole new light.

Are you high or just trying to be funny?
I'M JUST SAYING

That a fictional character with a fictional title in a series of works of fiction that are 40 years old that have been known to be made up as they go along by admission of the original creator himself has some SUPER IMPORTANT inconsistencies that made me think on my day off from work this early Friday afternoon so I came to find answers on my favorite Karate forum's place for intelligent discussion

One of the episodes of the Obi Wan series is about when she's a little girl. She's the princess of some kingdom, the king & queen adopted her. Reminds me of the time I went to the Smithsonian Star Wars exhibit. They had the original Yoda doll and a bunch of props from the movies. I went with my smoking hot friend who was dressed as Princess Leia. I wish I still had the pic but I took a pic of her sitting on a storm troopers lap. She was the white outfit Leia with the hair buns not slave Leia.
Pics?
l@nd0

Especially if you got the slave outfit for ...
Other... uhhm... occasions.

Breha Organa was the Queen of alderaan and wife of senator Jimmy Smits. So when they adopted baby Leia, she became princess of Alderaan.
Correct. It's been awhile since I've seen the movies but if I remember correctly in episode 5 and 6 (after the planet gets blown up) she starts to get referred to more in the movies as "senator" instead of "princess" because she's at that point the government representative for the Alderaan sector of the universe.

Since she technically didn't earn the title, all the Empire did by blowing up Alderaan is balance things out.

Yeah thats not how things work.
She earned her title as much as other royal kids did.
They got born and she got adopted.

You know when revolutions and shit happened and the royal family fled they were still seen as royalty, here in the real world.

Damn you guys are really fans. I don't even remember the names of the planets or even the different empires within that galaxy. This series is like Avatar for me. I don't even remember what the blue people are called.

I recall reading, or being told, Leia was sent away to Padme's side of the family/friends or whatever on Alderaan and adopted by the royal family there where she received the title princess. Luke was sent to Anakins side of the family and wasn't so fortunate. Seemingly the role of Queen/King on Naboo is not hereditary and is in fact an elected position so Luke dd not inherit the title Prince.

Are you saying that a person’s genes are earned?

"Leia killed her mother at childbirth"
Uhm no she did not.
Also Luke and Leia is twins.
lukeleia.jpg

Are you saying that a person’s genes are earned?
If I were to answer this question seriously, obviously not. However, people who earn their wealth through their family and look down upon people less fortunate would have you believe otherwise.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back