Movies What is Leia the Princess of?

But was he born as Symbol? No. You also imply Count Dokus first name is Count?
Re: Dooku :Are you implying it's not?

Regarding Prince's symbol phase, it's well documented that he changed his name to that symbol to protest the contract he was under. The way it was written always referred to him as "The Artist" (standard contract for actors and musicians).

He was offended by the fact he wasn't referred to by his own name so he became the symbol. Then eventually "The Artist formerly known as Prince"

He was trolling everyone for years..

Ok so you realize Alderaan does not exist right? It got blown to bits.

This goes right back to the original question. What is she the princess of?
That means she WAS the Princess of Alderaan.

So she was the Rebel formally known as Princess.

The smoldering ball of dust formerly known as Alderon.

She is the princess of nothing...

GdRn1L.gif

Re: Dooku :Are you implying it's not?

Regarding Prince's symbol phase, it's well documented that he changed his name to that symbol to protest the contract he was under. The way it was written always referred to him as "The Artist" (standard contract for actors and musicians).

He was offended by the fact he wasn't referred to by his own name so he became the symbol. Then eventually "The Artist formerly known as Prince"

He was trolling everyone for years..
Oh, you took it serious. Thanks for the info.

Oh, you took it serious. Thanks for the info.
Just wanted to share some of Prince's master level trolling. It wasn't until recently that I learned this.

And yes, Count is a first name, not too common tho. If I ever have a daughter I plan on naming her subtract.

She's rather agressive for someone who is supposed to be setting the example for pacifism.

I mean, she choked out an unarmed defenseless Jabba in cold blood, with a metal chain.

I don't think Ghandi would have done something like that.
She's not a pacifist, Donnie, she's a rebel.

Nor does she ever seek to found a pacifist society. She seeks to restore a form of government that strongly prioritizes diplomacy & discourse over militancy as a means of conflict resolution.

1702198585601.png

Back