Social What is it about Trump that makes people so crazy?

Again rocket scientist show me where Obama or Hillary lied 8,000 in 2 years. I'll just wait?

Btw Hillary didn't destroy the 30,000 emails, it was a contractor, there was never any evidence provided that she deleted those emails in an attempt to hide evidence.

Saying once that Cops acting stupidly and Trump constantly insulting our own intelligence and crime fighting agencies in front of the whole world is the same thing in your twisted mind?

The so called hot mike moment was when he was already President genius, he was not conspiring to do anything unlawful or unethical.
Again, you’ve mentioned nothing specific. What has Trump actually done that should outrage anyone?

Name something, not just some stupid number of fake news.

This is the post the TDS crowd is claiming is legit. LOL!

Imagine a right wing response like this about Obama. A post like that about Obama would only come from a poster with ODS

Er, yeah, if people posted that Obama is a liar, ran a scam university, ran a scam charity, and a bunch of other things that don't accurately describe him, people would say that it's wrong. Likewise, if someone said that Obama was a serial rapist, a necrophiliac, and a murderer, people would disagree, while if they said the same about Ted Bundy, they'd agree with it. Different people do different things and have different characteristics.

Again, you’ve mentioned nothing specific. What has Trump actually done that should outrage anyone?

You were playing the everybody does it game I just wanted you to show evidence of Hillary or Obama lying 8,00 times in 2 years and you couldn't do that.

Let's see saying Mexico was going to pay for the wall and then claiming he never said Mexico was going to pay for the wall, Ran a charity that was closed down because it was a slush fund, had a university that was closed down and had to pay millions because it was a scam. Those are just a tiny number of specific things about Trump that would outrage anyone.

There is what more than anything show's he is a complete pos: He cut off health insurance for his own nephews newborn child who had Downs syndrome despite the fact that he could die. In a world before Trump that would be more than enough.

He’s a fat moron who wipes his fatass with the constitution and his supporters are retards who vote against their best interests.

I think they were always crazy to begin with and were looking for an excuse to go wylin.

Every politician decides people. They play us that way on purpose. I’m just going to lol if you say that Obama didn’t do the exact thing. Hillary too. That’s what they all do.

Its not the same but I can see from your last two replies that I gave you too much credit as a poster. You are divided while complaining that people are divided. I was trying to meet you in the middle because I misunderstood where you were coming from.

If you don't think there is a difference with Trump compared to any other president then there is not much common ground for us to meet on.

Okay Trump cutting of his own nephews newborn child, a child who had down's syndrome health insurance despite the fact that he could have died. Btw Trump openly admitted doing this. That's a reason why I do not like him, is that specific enough?

Its not the same but I can see from your last two replies that I gave you too much credit as a poster. You are divided while complaining that people are divided. I was trying to meet you in the middle because I misunderstood where you were coming from.

If you don't think there is a difference with Trump compared to any other president then there is not much common ground for us to meet on.
I certainly agree that he speaks before thinking a lot. But what has he actually done that should outrage people?

Okay Trump cutting of his own nephews newborn child, a child who had down's syndrome health insurance despite the fact that he could have died. Btw Trump openly admitted doing this. That's a reason why I do not like him, is that specific enough?
That’s fine. He could very well be a douche, but so are all politicians. I want to know what he has done politically, that should have everyone coming undone?

You have a specific reason, but that’s more of a personal issue. It doesn’t affect the nation. Obama cut off half of my ore taxes medical coverage, which costs me a lot. I don’t like that, but I’m not wearing a pussy hat and screaming at the moon over it.

That’s fine. He could very well be a douche, but so are all politicians. I want to know what he has done politically, that should have everyone coming undone?

You have a specific reason, but that’s more of a personal issue. It doesn’t affect the nation. Obama cut off half of my ore taxes medical coverage, which costs me a lot. I don’t like that, but I’m not wearing a pussy hat and screaming at the moon over it.
I don't think that they get you're telling them that their reaction doesn't fit the crime.

People are easily brainwashed. The media has been repeating "orange man bad" for over 2 years now. This is the result. Buncha lunatics. By the way im not a trump supporter.
Hardly. Trump has been earning his reputation here in NYC going back decades. The brainwashed folk are the ones that are only aware of his history going back to 2015 or just knew him as a reality TV star.

I don't really understand this mass hatred for him. I don't know what he has done that is so terrible. He cares for America and as far as i can tell has improved the country. I love listening to his speeches, he's the best speaker i've heard.
I think a big part of the hatred was that tape of him saying he wanted to fuck a particular woman. People went ballistic over this, especially women. He said the same thing that just about every guy in the world says, or at the very least thinks, it wasn't shocking in any way.

I think that in the end the hater gets consumed with their own hatred. It makes them narrow-minded.
The trouble is almost all of the media is against him and most people simply believe what they're told about him. They hear he is a racist over and over again so they believe it.
Every single free to air tv channel in Australia hates Trump. Instead of being impartial they are heavily to the Left. Most Aussies believe what they see and hear.
The BBC and Sky News Uk hate Trump.
Most cable channels hate Trump.
The viewers have little chance to be exposed to the truth.

If Trump was such a bad person i'm certain i'd notice that he was and i wouldn't support the guy.
Have you noticed his constant lying?

Youre acting like Obama, Bush, Clinton werent liars lol. Trump is no different from any of them, except for 1 thing. He doesnt put up a front like they all did.
His lying is pathological.

Just had a discussion about these two with my father. He defended her despite me basically talking him into a corner where he had to acknowledge he goes way over the edge. He thinks shes charismatic and has "intentional" whatever that means. When I mentioned her twitter and how ridiculous it is he defended her by saying she has limited characters to use, but when I said Trump just shit posts he had a borderline meltdown and Trump is an out of shape idiot who doesn't know anything etc etc.

Like, if we're taking things at face value Trump is a shitposter and AOC is a fucking idiot. Sure, Trump tweets some dumb shit but it's not like its out of the norm for a shitposter to do so.
Stop making excuses and listen to your father. :p

I don’t even think it’s his policy that bothers people, rather his lack of professionalism makes it easy for people to dislike him. Between saying poorly thought out things like “grab them by the pussy” “shithole countries” “bad hombres” and not knowing where to sign documents it’s hard to take him serious as an executive of a business, let alone president of the country. Instead of calling places shitholes he could’ve just said something like “violent countries” and nobody would care. I imagine a similar backlash would take place if Bernie sanders went around calling southern voters “poor hillbillies” or some shit.

This is the post the TDS crowd is claiming is legit. LOL!

Imagine a right wing response like this about Obama. A post like that about Obama would only come from a poster with ODS

Because Obama University was a thing

Your claim was factual in nature rather than logical. Talking about observations rather than assumptions. And it's simply wrong. For example, look at someone like Clinton. I know the GOP has tried to convince people that she's dishonest, but if you actually check if what she's saying is true, you find that, yes, the overwhelmingly majority of even claims that appear questionable enough to need testing are, in fact, correct. That's not even close to the case with Trump. He lies constantly, about issues big and small, to the extent that it does not appear that the falsity of a claim is any obstacle to his desire to state it. Or compare his charity to hers. She was actually devoting her own time and effort to making lives better for many people, while Trump was just using it to steal money from people. You can go on, and you can use any other notable politician you want. Trump's moral degeneracy is unprecedented for a presidential candidate.
Trump only cares about his image. if North Korea or Iran was on their way to getting a nuke, he would deny it and subvert his intelligence and instead say how he is winning against them and we have the best control of them that any administration has ever had.

His braggadociosness is not just dishonest and off putting but its out and out dangerous as it does not allow him to admit bad things might be happening that would otherwise be addressed. Instead he wants to claim success regardless so no one can call that a failed negotiation.

His desire for personal gain outstrips even the mildest concern for the US overall. You can say other politicians were greedy but they were not so willing to sell out and harm the US to get ahead personally.

Trump breaks all norms and is unique in those regards.

Yes of course cutting off your OWN newborn Downs syndrome having relatives's health insurance is something that plenty of normal well adjusted people will do, especially if these people claim to be billionaires?

Yes of course cutting off your OWN newborn Downs syndrome having relatives's health insurance is something that plenty of normal well adjusted people will do, especially if these people claim to be billionaires?
You still haven’t answered my question.

I interact with quite a few Indian people, a good mix of females too and none of them hate Trump. They actually think he is not a bad guy at all.

But the white people I discuss politics with, they hate him with a passion. Go figure.

Perhaps its because those Indians have more allegiance to their home country and its doesn't faze them if Murka has an incompetent leader.

Back