Social What is it about Trump that makes people so crazy?

What on earth are you going about? Can you quote me where I did any of what you are insinuating here?

This question cannot be answered with a certainty and I'm not asking people to tell me why they don't like him. I'm asking why he drives people so fucking crazy that the mere mentioning of his name sends people into a fit of rage and made up narratives.

To be clear I like Trump on certain things and hate him on others but I am more or less center right and am wondering why a Democrat in Republicans clothing has gotten one side so twisted.

@Jack V Savage already explained it. You asked the question, "What is it about Trump that makes people so crazy?"

In post 4, somebody who clearly dislikes Trump gave a list of the reasons that Trump drives him crazy. He was responding to your thread. He was completely on topic, and seemingly giving you what you asked for.

In post 9, 11, and 13, he was attacked by people saying he has TDS and some weird and classless autism insult you only find on the internet.

You liked each of those posts that attacked him for answering your question. You asked a question, somebody answered it, he was attacked for it, and you liked all the posts that attacked him. That makes no sense.

What exactly were you looking for here? Did you just want to rant?

He's a moron the likes of which we have never seen in a high level of government. We've never seen someone as dishonest as him, as ignorant as him, as thin-skinned as him, as self-unaware as him, as incompetent as him, as disregardful of political norms and institutions as him, as lazy as him (intellectually or otherwise) in any high office, let alone the presidency, in the history of the country.

He's unprecedented. At no point should he, his behavior, his status, or his movement of anti-intellectualism and idiotic reaction ever be normal to normal people.

This.

Hes basically some idiot LARPing as the PResident. Which if it was a sit-com would be hilarious but IRL not so much.

You're not analyzing human nature. You're suggesting that Trump's degeneracy is normal, which is objectively false. Like I said, if you can convince one that everyone is evil, that essentially normalizes bad behavior in your mind and makes it acceptable.
Of course it's false, he knows damn well it's not normal , he just doesn't give a damn because Trump owns the libs. If any Democratic president behaved the way Trump has behaved they would have been impeached by now and right wingers heads would have exploded into a million pieces.

Why are you asking that after reading my reply? I told you that many people are not only concerned with themselves and their own personal lives. How do you ask that after what I wrote?

My point is that people can be concerned and care about large swaths of the human experience over and above just the physical and that if someone only cares about what directly effects them then they may not have not grown very much as a human beings.
I asked you again because I want to know what he’s done to anyone? What has he actually done to cause the outrage?

Also, we’d all be better off if we were more concerned with ourselves. Worry less about what everyone else does and more about how we can improve. Instead, people get all pissy over things that don’t even affect them. Sounds to me like people just want something to be pissed about.

You're not analyzing human nature. You're suggesting that Trump's degeneracy is normal, which is objectively false. Like I said, if you can convince one that everyone is evil, that essentially normalizes bad behavior in your mind and makes it acceptable.
Politicians are evil people.

@Jack V Savage already explained it. You asked the question, "What is it about Trump that makes people so crazy?"

In post 4, somebody who clearly dislikes Trump gave a list of the reasons that Trump drives him crazy. He was responding to your thread. He was completely on topic, and seemingly giving you what you asked for.

In post 9, 11, and 13, he was attacked by people saying he has TDS and some weird and classless autism insult you only find on the internet.

You liked each of those posts that attacked him for answering your question. You asked a question, somebody answered it, he was attacked for it, and you liked all the posts that attacked him. That makes no sense.

What exactly were you looking for here? Did you just want to rant?

I liked posts that were directly in opposition to mine as well. I generally like posts when they contribute anything at all to the thread.

Is this ok with you or can we continue having a discussion?

I can actually go along with much or what you said here. Especially I agree with the fact that his biggest super power is to divide people. Dividing people is what he does best. I am choosing not to allow that to happen in my end anymore,
Every politician decides people. They play us that way on purpose. I’m just going to lol if you say that Obama didn’t do the exact thing. Hillary too. That’s what they all do.

Every politician decides people. They play us that way on purpose. I’m just going to lol if you say that Obama didn’t do the exact thing. Hillary too. That’s what they all do.
If that's the case show me the where Hillary or Obama were on record telling over 8,000 false or misleading statements in only 2 years? It should be easy to do if it's both sides? I'll just wait right here while you gather the evidence to support your claim. I could wait here forever and you couldn't provide the evidence, why? Because it doesn't exist.

Nothing to do with Trump...It works like this...There are crazy dummies all over the place. They are standing next to you at the grocery store, and working side by side with you..These people look just like us but the similarities end there....

Here is where it gets weird, fact, not everyone seeks happiness, many people seek drama, anger, feeling of unhappiness and rebellion....

Trump comes along, something different, the dummies can’t compute different, so this gives them the opportunity to fill the need they have to act out, feel wronged, have a strong position, all the things that make them less evolved...

They will never see this, they are unable, but here is the funny part, Trump is no more evil, no more self serving, no more of a narcissist than any other president...He is just less sneaky, he has more of a fuck it attitude, but make no mistake, these men are all the same..

One more thing, these dummies also like saying, “he’s not Presidential” WTF does that even mean, I’ll tell you, it means you bought into some cultural Bullshit that places these asshole superior to yourselves...I could go on, BUT..

Last edited:
Nothing to do with Trump...It works like this...There are crazy dummies all over the place. They are standing next to you at the grocery store, and working side by side with you..These people look just like us but the similarities end there....

Here is where it gets weird, fact, not everyone seeks happiness, many people seek drama, anger, feeling of unhappiness and rebellion....

Trump comes along, something different, the dummies can’t compute different, so this gives the the opportunity to fill the need they have to act out, feel wronged, have a strong position, all the things that make them less evolved...

They will never see this, they are unable, but here is the funny part, Trump is no more evil, no more self serving, no more of a narcissist than any other president...He is just less sneaky, he has more of a fuck it attitude, but make no mistake, these men are all the same..

One more thing, these dummies also like saying, “he’s not Presidential” WTF does that even mean, I’ll tell you, it means you bought into some cultural Bullshit that places these asshole superior to yourselves...I could go on, BUT..
WFt does presidential mean? Let's see being a grown ass 72 year old man tweeting like a brain damaged 13 year old child is not presidential for example. Telling lies so damn ridiculous that nobody with a functioning brain stem would believe that lie is not presidential for example, I have quite a few other example if that would help?

WFt does presidential mean? Let's see being a grown ass 72 year old man tweeting like a brain damaged 13 year old child is not presidential for example. Telling lies so damn ridiculous that nobody with a functioning brain stem would believe that lie is not presidential for example, I have quite a few other example if that would help?

I’ll pray for you, For Real.....

I interact with quite a few Indian people, a good mix of females too and none of them hate Trump. They actually think he is not a bad guy at all.

But the white people I discuss politics with, they hate him with a passion. Go figure.

If that's the case show me the where Hillary or Obama were on record telling over 8,000 false or misleading statements in only 2 years? It should be easy to do if it's both sides? I'll just wait right here while you gather the evidence to support your claim. I could wait here forever and you couldn't provide the evidence, why? Because it doesn't exist.
He didn’t say lies, he said divide.

However, “you can keep your doctor” was a pretty impressive whopper.

Hillary destroying thousands of emails and cell phones was also a nice touch.

Obama saying cops acted “stupidly” was a little premature and he looked foolish.

Obama getting caught on a hot mic telling the Russian Ambassador he’d have more leverage after the election was nice.

Hillary and Obama lying about some stupid cartoon and the whole Benghazi debacle was a pretty good one.

A few off the top of my head.

BTW, you didn’t mention anything specific. Your turn.

I interact with quite a few Indian people, a good mix of females too and none of them hate Trump. They actually think he is not a bad guy at all.

But the white people I discuss politics with, they hate him with a passion. Go figure.
Lol! What part of the country are you in?

I liked posts that were directly in opposition to mine as well. I generally like posts when they contribute anything at all to the thread.

I like a good or funny post too. I don’t just give out likes to posters who agree with me. I’m an equal opportunity like giver.

In Romans 1.

God said that he gives certain people over to a "depraved mind." The far left has fallen into the depraved mind category.

They want to kill this man.

kathy-griffin-trump.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Don't worry. It's his schtick. He's more judgmental than the die hard Christians on the forum.

It's also funny the post he seems to love is 100% TDS. You asked for real reasons. Not that Trump is a monster.

Last edited:
What makes people so crazy when it comes to Trump? The fact that he's a serial liar, thin skinned, ran a scam university, ran a scam charity, acts like a 13 year old trapped in a 72 year old body, he's a hypocrite, pretends to be a brilliant businessman when the record show's he's anything but a brilliant businessman, he has zero loyalty to anybody but himself, stiffed dozens of contractors, has zero class, he's a bully, he's a terrible negotiator, he's broken dozens of behavior norms in just his first 2 years in office and that's just off the top of my head.

This is the post the TDS crowd is claiming is legit. LOL!

Imagine a right wing response like this about Obama. A post like that about Obama would only come from a poster with ODS

He didn’t say lies, he said divide.

However, “you can keep your doctor” was a pretty impressive whopper.

Hillary destroying thousands of emails and cell phones was also a nice touch.

Obama saying cops acted “stupidly” was a little premature and he looked foolish.

Obama getting caught on a hot mic telling the Russian Ambassador he’d have more leverage after the election was nice.

Hillary and Obama lying about some stupid cartoon and the whole Benghazi debacle was a pretty good one.

A few off the top of my head.
Again rocket scientist show me where Obama or Hillary lied 8,000 in 2 years. I'll just wait?

Btw Hillary didn't destroy the 30,000 emails, it was a contractor, there was never any evidence provided that she deleted those emails in an attempt to hide evidence.

Saying once that Cops acting stupidly and Trump constantly insulting our own intelligence and crime fighting agencies in front of the whole world is the same thing in your twisted mind?

The so called hot mike moment was when he was already President genius, he was not conspiring to do anything unlawful or unethical.

This is the post the TDS crowd is claiming is legit. LOL!

Imagine a right wing response like this about Obama. A post like that about Obama would only come from a poster with ODS
Point out anything that was a lie in that post. You can't because you don't have it in you to even try.

Back