What is it about DMX that makes him able to hype everybody up?

YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME? YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING GAAAAAMMEEEE!!!!

Hard hitting beat, the barking,
Party Up is still my top favorite DMX song. DMX songs make you want to tear shit up.

1. DMX was awesome

2. Swizz Beatz delivered two epic debut albums worth of tracks

I loved the barking mostly. Pretty fun to bark along when his songs play at the club

I put on some DMX on my mp3 player. Feel like wrecking the town now. Wish I had a 4 wheeler and knew how to pop a wheelie. I'd end up just hurting myself :(

It's crazy that DMX is the only person in history, across all music genres, to have his first 5 albums debut at number 1

Love me some X

Him being in mental institutions gives him legitimacy as well. In other words, he wasn't just faking it, he really was a bit crazy.

Where the Hood At t is the #2 most hype rap song ever (MOP's Ante Up is #1)

It's crazy that DMX is the only person in history, across all music genres, to have his first 5 albums debut at number 1

Love me some X
I honestly wasn't aware of that. I really dropped the ball in my younger years.

Have you seen the fucking state of this man recently?

He got me hyped up for that UFC last year when he did some voiceover intro for it. Was it Conor vs Nate? And then they showed him in the crowd. I was happy to hear his voice there because it meant that he was getting a paycheck and I was hoping that it would lead to some kind of full time gig. Knowing him, maybe they offered him a job doing that for all the events but he no-showed the next one.

X gon' give it to you is one of the best "feel like a badass" songs ever. If I fought that would be my walkout song for reals.
I used to play X gon' give it to ya on loop when I needed to pull all nighters studying for finals lol.

He got me hyped up for that UFC last year when he did some voiceover intro for it. Was it Conor vs Nate? And then they showed him in the crowd. I was happy to hear his voice there because it meant that he was getting a paycheck and I was hoping that it would lead to some kind of full time gig. Knowing him, maybe they offered him a job doing that for all the events but he no-showed the next one.
Wouldn't be surprised. DMX is notorious for no-shows and showing up extremely late for his concerts.

Back