What is Islam's Toughest Fight in The LW Division?

Charles is the most famous fighter on the roster both at LW or WW.
They are not giving Conor a title fight, but if they want to have a big fight, with lots of interest world wide, they’ll book Conor vs. Charles.

Charles IG followers: 7.3M
Islam IG followers: 7.5M

Loool

Don't care, fight Darisuh, Arman, Gamrot. What doesn't interest you on paper, does not translate to what would actually happen. Fuck it, fight Dustin, Justin, Colby. Fight them all.

Charles IG followers: 7.3M
Islam IG followers: 7.5M

Loool
Most bathtubber followers are trolls like you or bots, not real people.

And IVlam is not a draw, otherwise they could have had him fight Gamrot. They needed a big name to save the card. Cry as much as you want.

Your boy doesn't want to fight the best, accept reality. This bs can't explain anything, or the guy wants the best or he wants to bs people. He wants FW, but unfortunately there is none right now.
A) Your boy had his chance and lost it, so no one should have to beg for Islam to fight Charles again.

And B) What exactly did Islam say to avoid Charles now?
"It’s not my job. Dana has to work on this. I just will sign the contract. Just send me the name. But my opinion, I feel like I already have two opponents. Charles? OK, I will beat Charles, but who’s going to be next? (Justin) Gaethje? He will wait? I don’t think it’s a good idea, but it is what it is. If they say Charles, OK. If they say Gaethje, for me it’s OK. It doesn’t matter – I will be ready.”

Man, what a fuckin duck, am I right?

You tell people to accept reality, but your brain isn't even in this fucking universe. Pretty sure it only exists in theory

Charles wants to fight for the belt, if that is not on the scedule, he wants a money fight.
Two clear options belt or money.
How is this so difficult to understand?
And yet you don't apply that logic to the fighter you don't like, because you're full of shit.

Charles would love a fight against Conor and said he's waiting for the title, but would sign to face Conor if that's sent. Islam said he'll fight anyone, but has 2 opponents. If he fights one, then the other, or if they fight each other, fine. But he'll take what comes. Case A, you have ears for but case B, you're apparently caked up.

Dana... said Charles is next.
Haha! Fuckin "Dana said.."

Do you watch this sport, my guy? He also said Justin earned his shot, AND said after the fight they both deserved it and he can't talk about who's next.

You both just love switching in and out whatever magnifying glasses you're using when comparing things, don't ya?

Last edited:
Most bathtubber followers are trolls like you or bots, not real people.

And IVlam is not a draw, otherwise they could have had him fight Gamrot. They needed a big name to save the card. Cry as much as you want.
And Brazil is such a hotbed of authenticity itself.

Just ran them both through inbeat.co which is a fake instagram follower checker
"Get an influencer’s audience audit & identify fake, dormant or suspect followers to evaluate an influencer’s audience quality."
How Do You Calculate an Instagram Account's Audience Score?
inBeat’s Fake Followers Checker online tool uses the average engagement rate, average likes and average comments. We then cross analyze this data with target data from industry standards and evaluate the audience quality. We do not examine the influencer’s followers individually in this calculation. We have found that cross-referencing average VS target data is rather accurate. The higher the audience score, the better the social engagement.
What Are Fake Followers?
Fake followers are social media profiles only meant to boost a profile’s follower count without actual value. They bring fake likes and generic comments but no authentic engagement. They are also referred to as bot accounts or spam profiles. When an influencer has a lot of fake followers, they have low follower credibility, as their social profiles are based on inauthentic activity.

And man, would you be surprised.
Joj9cep.png

hBKNYkA.png

And Brazil is such a hotbed of authenticity itself.

Just ran them both through inbeat.co which is a fake instagram follower checker
"Get an influencer’s audience audit & identify fake, dormant or suspect followers to evaluate an influencer’s audience quality."
How Do You Calculate an Instagram Account's Audience Score?
inBeat’s Fake Followers Checker online tool uses the average engagement rate, average likes and average comments. We then cross analyze this data with target data from industry standards and evaluate the audience quality. We do not examine the influencer’s followers individually in this calculation. We have found that cross-referencing average VS target data is rather accurate. The higher the audience score, the better the social engagement.
What Are Fake Followers?
Fake followers are social media profiles only meant to boost a profile’s follower count without actual value. They bring fake likes and generic comments but no authentic engagement. They are also referred to as bot accounts or spam profiles. When an influencer has a lot of fake followers, they have low follower credibility, as their social profiles are based on inauthentic activity.

And man, would you be surprised.
Joj9cep.png

hBKNYkA.png
Lol, you really trust these?
Try Khamzat?
Or Costa, who has thousands of IG bots following him, you will be surprised by the results.
Or your own profile…

Lol, you really trust these?
Try Khamzat?
Or Costa, who has thousands of IG bots following him, you will be surprised by the results.
Or your own profile…
Frankly, no. But I also searched how trustable is that site, and didn't see any big negatives.

But I'm sure your intuition is MUCH better.

Deny the factual numbers, deny the search engine, make up your own results.
Profit.

Dana understood Charles situation and said Charles is next. Charles wants it, so like I said it's settled. I don't even know why you are complaining so much lol. Or do you want another FW in Makhachev's title defenses?

But, of course, it will depend on Makhachev's leg, because after Dana said it's Charles he started digging a leg injury out of nowhere, "something in my leg" lol. Pathetic. Coward move to make the fight in Abu Dhubious again? We'll see what happens. But if some undisclosed injury without any proof happens with Makhachev, his mask will fall. Hope not.

You really are something aren't you for the umpteenth time Charles made the excuse and pulled out not the other way round.

The rest of the drivel you posted doesn't warrant a response. You really can't be helped

Dana understood Charles situation and said Charles is next. Charles wants it, so like I said it's settled. I don't even know why you are complaining so much lol. Or do you want another FW in Makhachev's title defenses?

But, of course, it will depend on Makhachev's leg, because after Dana said it's Charles he started digging a leg injury out of nowhere, "something in my leg" lol. Pathetic. Coward move to make the fight in Abu Dhubious again? We'll see what happens. But if some undisclosed injury without any proof happens with Makhachev, his mask will fall. Hope not.
Oliveira cannot be trusted, he might not make weight, he’s weight bully. Gaethje will be next.

The question is which one has improved more since that fight? I love Arman but it doesn't seem like he's progressed as quickly as Islam, i kinda think he'd get washed if they fought today. But would still love to see a rematch.
Agree Arman gets washed by Islam. I think his overall standup game is a liability at the top of the division. He's still young and is physically a beast but the stand up needs major improvement for him to be threat to Islam who can negate his grappling

I think some think the Tsarukyan fight was very close and a rematch is inevitable. Islams version of mayweather v Castillo perhaps. However unlike that fight Islam def won but even khabib mentioned he should fight arman again for not dominating him.

Islam seems just a half notch ahead of Arman but that fight was very close imho

That's the fight I want to see again for sure sir.

Good, no further discussion needed.
No further thought was going to be granted by you anyway. Thinking isn't in your wheelhouse.

Again, it's just deny everything with no evidence but your feelings. Pretty clear with you still crying about IVs.

Do you want to try another Instagram follower checker just to try and have ANY evidence to your bullshit? Or you just sticking with the 'cover your ears and yell LALALA as loud and long as you can' strategy?

No further thought was going to be granted by you anyway. Thinking isn't in your wheelhouse.

Again, it's just deny everything with no evidence but your feelings. Pretty clear with you still crying about IVs.

Do you want to try another Instagram follower checker just to try and have ANY evidence to your bullshit? Or you just sticking with the 'cover your ears and yell LALALA as loud and long as you can' strategy?

At what point does it become profitable to buy a ton of fake insta followers to gain more Dana White privilege and gain more title shots/pay from UFC?

It was someone else who was measuring their popularity by IG followers in the first place not me. This has absolute nothing to do with the IV’s, why did you bring that up?
I was talking about Conor vs. Charles, and a bathtubber could not handle that. Why is it so important for them, what Charles does? Why do they care?
Why should he be the gatekeeper in the division and destroy all the contenders, but never fight for the title again?

And all I’m saying is, maybe you should also use some source criticism, also for your own research for the checkers… Not everything what you read in the internet is true.

Back