What is Islam's Toughest Fight in The LW Division?

He does and that's why he wants top fights. Islam doesn't think Charles offers him much...right or wrong the way he beat him he's earnt the right to think he quits. Charles on the other hand is calling out Connor.

Charles should call him out...Islam did before he fought him. Gaethje and chandler are calling him out where as Charles is begging for Connor.
Your boy doesn't want to fight the best, accept reality. This bs can't explain anything, or the guy wants the best or he wants to bs people. He wants FW, but unfortunately there is none right now.

I'm not seeing any real challenges for him right now.

Poirier, Gaethje and Oliveira have all had a crack at the title. Oliveira got finished by Islam.

Dariush has lost and is not that much of a threat. Michael Chandler is out of the conversation. Then you have to go lower down the rankings.

Gaethje is probably the toughest challenge but we all saw how he shit the bed in the Khabib fight.

Am I the only one not excited by any of these matchups? All the top guys are veterans who already fought for the title.

Honestly wouldn't mind if Islam fought the winner of Edwards & Colby. Him against Colby would be a very fun matchup.

Anyway, who do you think poses the biggest threat for Islam right now in the LW division?
Am I the only one excited by any of these matchups?

This is not mathematics.

Last edited:
Aussie 30hrs rehydration time… ;)
Focus on the matter: Why Islam is calling Gaethje when the best is Charles Oliveira? He said he wants the best. Is he a liar then?
IVlam actually said in one interview, that he has two names in the division, Justin and Charles. And he suggested that they fight eachother for the number one contender.

No idea what he will do meanwhile? Heal his ”leg” and push the next title fight to Abu Dhabi or SA again?

That coming from a guy who never took a contender fight and jumped the line is just disgusting.
Remember when Charles needed a rest?

No idea what he will do meanwhile? Heal his ”leg” and push the next title fight to Abu Dhabi or SA again?

Do you think he has entered the "Kabib stage" of his career where he will fight only once per year and only in Abu Dhubious (or now Soudi Arabia)?

Your boy doesn't want to fight the best, accept reality. This bs can't explain anything, or the guy wants the best or he wants to bs people. He wants FW, but unfortunately there is none right now.

I know comprehension is not your forte BUT if you paid any attention, Islam CLEARLY said (more than once) its UFC's job to offer him the fights. Not for him to make them.

Your boy pulled out..against Connor he's ready anytime any place but against Islam, others have to step in to save the card.

Do you think he has entered the "Kabib stage" of his career where he will fight only once per year and only in Abu Dhubious (or now Soudi Arabia)?
I’m afraid that’s the case.
I sure hope it is not, and he will find his balls and fight in the US a deserving number 1 ranked contender.

Focus on the matter: Why Islam is calling Gaethje when the best is Charles Oliveira? He said he wants the best. Is he a liar then?
Gaethje is a tougher challenge for Islam than Charles, he already choked Charles. Now he wants to prove himself against Gaethje. But why does Charles wanna fight Conor lol? Charles isn't even gonna get PPV points against Conor because he isn't the champ. He's so scared of Islam that he'll turn down PPV points to fight Conor for a lower paycheck!

Gaethje is a tougher challenge for Islam than Charles, he already choked Charles. Now he wants to prove himself against Gaethje. But why does Charles wanna fight Conor lol? Charles isn't even gonna get PPV points against Conor because he isn't the champ. He's so scared of Islam that he'll turn down PPV points to fight Conor for a lower paycheck!

Charles wants to fight for the belt, if that is not on the scedule, he wants a money fight.
Two clear options belt or money.
How is this so difficult to understand?

I know comprehension is not your forte BUT if you paid any attention, Islam CLEARLY said (more than once) its UFC's job to offer him the fights. Not for him to make them.

Your boy pulled out..against Connor he's ready anytime any place but against Islam, others have to step in to save the card.
Dana understood Charles situation and said Charles is next. Charles wants it, so like I said it's settled. I don't even know why you are complaining so much lol. Or do you want another FW in Makhachev's title defenses?

But, of course, it will depend on Makhachev's leg, because after Dana said it's Charles he started digging a leg injury out of nowhere, "something in my leg" lol. Pathetic. Coward move to make the fight in Abu Dhubious again? We'll see what happens. But if some undisclosed injury without any proof happens with Makhachev, his mask will fall. Hope not.

Charles wants to fight for the belt, if that is not on the scedule, he wants a money fight.
Two clear options belt or money.
How is this so difficult to understand?
What money fight? If he's not the champ he won't get a Conor red panty night with PPV points regardless of whether he fights Conor or not. Makes sense that a casual like you doesn't get that.

Dana understood Charles situation and said Charles is next. Charles wants it, so like I said it's settled. I don't even know why you are complaining so much lol. Or do you want another FW in Makhachev's title defenses?

But, of course, it will depend on Makhachev's leg, because after Dana said it's Charles he started digging a leg injury out of nowhere, "something in my leg" lol. Pathetic. Coward move to make the fight in Abu Dhubious again? We'll see what happens. But if some undisclosed injury without any proof happens with Makhachev, his mask will fall. Hope not.
I'm willing to bet you it will be Gaethje next, not Oliveira. Ali's two fighters helped save UFC 294 (Usman & Islam) so he's gonna use that credit to give the TS to his other fighter (Gaethje). Mark my words, it'll be Islam vs Gaethje in March (Vegas).

His toughest fight is to dominate the division for 4 years.

If he beats 7 LW's in 4 years, he'll universally be considered the LW GOAT.

If he bails to 170 prematurely, he won't be, and we should all be disappointed.

Unless something gets in the way, in 2024 he should fight Oliveira and Gaethje. That's a damn good start.

I'm willing to bet you it will be Gaethje next, not Oliveira. Ali's two fighters helped save UFC 294 (Usman & Islam) so he's gonna use that credit to give the TS to his other fighter (Gaethje). Mark my words, it'll be Islam vs Gaethje in March (Vegas).
Interesting. Didn't realize how pivotal Ali's role is.

I'm not seeing any real challenges for him right now.

Poirier, Gaethje and Oliveira have all had a crack at the title. Oliveira got finished by Islam.

Dariush has lost and is not that much of a threat. Michael Chandler is out of the conversation. Then you have to go lower down the rankings.

Gaethje is probably the toughest challenge but we all saw how he shit the bed in the Khabib fight.

Am I the only one not excited by any of these matchups? All the top guys are veterans who already fought for the title.

Honestly wouldn't mind if Islam fought the winner of Edwards & Colby. Him against Colby would be a very fun matchup.

Anyway, who do you think poses the biggest threat for Islam right now in the LW division?
Usman Nurmagomedov

Interesting. Didn't realize how pivotal Ali's role is.
He's buddies with Hunter Campbell, he actually hangs out at Hunter's house (they both live in Vegas).

What money fight? If he's not the champ he won't get a Conor red panty night with PPV points regardless of whether he fights Conor or not. Makes sense that a casual like you doesn't get that.
Charles is the most famous fighter on the roster both at LW or WW.
They are not giving Conor a title fight, but if they want to have a big fight, with lots of interest world wide, they’ll book Conor vs. Charles.

Back