What is Islam's Toughest Fight in The LW Division?

It was someone else who was measuring their popularity by IG followers in the first place not me. This has absolute nothing to do with the IV’s, why did you bring that up?
I was talking about Conor vs. Charles, and a bathtubber could not handle that. Why is it so important for them, what Charles does? Why do they care?
Why should he be the gatekeeper in the division and destroy all the contenders, but never fight for the title again?

And all I’m saying is, maybe you should also use some source criticism, also for your own research for the checkers… Not everything what you read in the internet is true.
Just don't engage, some people don't worth the effort. Let them fight with their own limited brains, if they have one lol. Levels even to this.

The thing is:
1) Charles is the number 1 contender hands down.
2) Dana said he is the next.
3) In no world Gaethje deserves a title shot before Charles, only casuals say this.
4) IVlam and his fanatics are terrified of fighting Charles outside Abu Dhubious, that's the only reason they are asking for Gaethje and dissing Charles hard for no reason. IVlam doesn't want the best like he and his fanatics say, their word and nothing is the same thing.

The rest is just bs not to focus on what really needs to be focused, so just ignore the nonsense is what I suggest lol.

And not to say IVlam started digging an injury after Dana said it's Charles next, so maybe even if they fight again probably IVlam will ask for Abu Dhubious until he "recovers". The man can't fight a top LW outside Abu Dhubious because there is so much "happiness" there for him, that's why. Hope I'm wrong and they fight in a big card earlier next year. The best LW will clash and we'll see who is the best. That's what really matters.

Last edited:
Just don't engage, some people don't worth the effort. Let them fight with their own limited brains, if they have one lol. Levels even to this.

The thing is:
1) Charles is the number 1 contender hands down.
2) Dana said he is the next.
3) In no world Gaethje deserves a title shot in front of Charles, only casuals say this.
4) IVlam and his fanatics are terrified of fighting Charles outside Abu Dhubious, that's the only reason they are asking for Gaethje and dissing Charles hard for no reason. IVlam doesn't want the best like he and his fanatics say, their word and nothing is the same thing.

The rest is just bs not to focus on what really needs to be focused, so just ignore the nonsense is what I suggest lol.

And not to say IVlam started digging an injury after Dana said it's Charles next, so maybe even if they fight again probably IVlam will ask for Abu Dhubious until he recovers. The man can't fight a top LW outside Abu Dhubious because there is so much "happiness" there for him, that's why. Hope I'm wrong and they fight in a big card earlier next year. The best LW will clash and we'll see who is the best. That's what really matters.
They can’t trust Oliveira, he might pull out again by being idiots in sparring and he might not make weight, he’s a weight a bully.

Gaethje is a far better trustworthy opponent, plus Makhachev dominated Oliveira easily!m, if surprises Oliveira even made weight for that fight.

They can’t trust Oliveira, he might pull out again by being idiots in sparring and he might not make weight, he’s a weight a bully.

Gaethje is a far better trustworthy opponent, plus Makhachev dominated Oliveira easily!m, if surprises Oliveira even made weight for that fight.
Yeah, maybe they’ll give Justin the title shot in Phoenix Arizona again. They can strip the belt from the champ like they did last time.
Charles should weight in as back up and win his belt back against Justin.

Yeah, maybe they’ll give Justin the title shot in Phoenix Arizona again. They can strip the belt from the champ like they did last time.
Charles should weight in as back up and win his belt back against Justin.
They’re going to need a back up for the backup if Oliveira is the opponent, Oliveira will
miss weight if it’s in Arizona. Oliveira only fights in Canada, because of happiness. For one Makhachev has always made weight so no problem there, Oliveira was missed weight multiple times.

Dillion

20181007121336_dillon_danis.JPG

They’re going to need a back up for the backup if Oliveira is the opponent, Oliveira will
miss weight if it’s in Arizona. Oliveira only fights in Canada, because of happiness. For one Makhachev has always made weight so no problem there, Oliveira was missed weight multiple times.
Ok, then let’s make the fight in Canada in January. Volks vs. Ilia needs to be postponed anyway and Canada audience deserves a great event. Sounds even better!

And Brazil is such a hotbed of authenticity itself.

Just ran them both through inbeat.co which is a fake instagram follower checker
"Get an influencer’s audience audit & identify fake, dormant or suspect followers to evaluate an influencer’s audience quality."
How Do You Calculate an Instagram Account's Audience Score?
inBeat’s Fake Followers Checker online tool uses the average engagement rate, average likes and average comments. We then cross analyze this data with target data from industry standards and evaluate the audience quality. We do not examine the influencer’s followers individually in this calculation. We have found that cross-referencing average VS target data is rather accurate. The higher the audience score, the better the social engagement.
What Are Fake Followers?
Fake followers are social media profiles only meant to boost a profile’s follower count without actual value. They bring fake likes and generic comments but no authentic engagement. They are also referred to as bot accounts or spam profiles. When an influencer has a lot of fake followers, they have low follower credibility, as their social profiles are based on inauthentic activity.

And man, would you be surprised.
Joj9cep.png

hBKNYkA.png
Looooooool

So not only is Charles not as good a fighter as Islam, he's also less popular, interesting! Is there anything Charles is better than Islam at? I bet Islam beats him in a horse chariot race too @Sincere Guy

Back