What is fit?

Right, because you haven't contradicted yourself multiple times, right? You benched 300 lbs at 175 lbs, right? Or wait, you did 315 lbs at 170 lbs? Which is it?

You lose a lot of strength when you drop your weight, huh? Or wait, no you don't...

You are full of shit. If you aren't, post up a video of you doing some of these feats of strength. ATG squat 330 lbs, Bench 300 lbs, and Deadlift 330 lbs for a triple.

lol just because i was 5 pounds off doesn't mean shit. Its 5 pounds buddy. Whoopdy fucking do ass hole. And when i lost these past 10 pounds its because i got off of creatine. It took my maxes down around 10 pounds but thats about it. I have cut weight impressivly while taking in lots of protein like i said.

You need to chill out man. haha. so you think i have a story and retell that story every time i go on this? I have a life my friend. I really do.

and if i get the chance, i think i will actually post some videos up. I will do what you told me. I weigh in at 165 right now. I think im going to try and get some up before football starts just because of internet ass holes like you. im guna have to find a vid camera.

oh im sorry for not explaining the 315 compared to the 300. I hit 315 with putting my butt up on the bench so i dont count that. I then dropped down to 300 and hit that without archign my butt. Im just trying to tell you the cleanest lifts. sorry about the confusion.

oh im sorry for not explaining the 315 compared to the 300. I hit 315 with putting my butt up on the bench so i dont count that. I then dropped down to 300 and hit that without archign my butt. Im just trying to tell you the cleanest lifts. sorry about the confusion.

You should keep arching your butt -- the angle will be more conducive to Muscles impregnating you.

When I stop taking creatine my weight drops like 80 lbs, bro.

a 100 pound heavy bag is very dense and compact. If i were to wrestle a 100lb human resisting me, it feels lighter than my heavy bag. So, if i can eventually pick up a 100lb heavy bag and throw it around, do some judo tosses, and use it as a tool, i would be able to have more fuctional strength. I have trained with it over the years and i am much more stronger on the mat than i ever was. I started again with training with it this summer and week by week i am throwing guys around that i thought i never could. I mean im weighing 165 and i was toying with a 215 pound man. he wasnt that great of a wrestler but i know for a fact that SUPPLEMENTING with something like heavy bag throws and takedowns and just working with it and using your body and pulling muscles. being able to throw the thing around helps when you actually start to grapple with someone.

just personal experience bro. you don't need to do it. I know it sounds stupid but its literally like taking a 130 pound fat human and throwing him around for a workout. It helps me. IMO, it has helped me with grappling functional strength.

Instead of going from point A to B in deadlifting i am throwing around and object is so many other turning and twisting motions that i get a different type of workout with this heavy bag.

you should try it. I actually feel like i just got done with a wrestling match. its great cardio to. muscular endurance.:icon_twis

Being more skilled than someone at an activity/task is the single greatest reason for beating them at that task.

Those two phrases in the same sentence are somewhat funny because they almost directly contradict each other.

Fitness is extremely subjective.

Well that settles that. I guess the only outstanding question at this point is why your parents were allowed to breed.

2008-tokyo-auto-salon-honda-fit-f154sc-concept-by-mugen.jpg

/thread

Can't you guys read? The thread is over.

God, this place has gone to shit.

If you put an airplane on a giant treadmill, could it take off?

If you put an airplane on a giant treadmill, could it take off?

This and the Monty Hall problem are the most frustrating questions to try to answer mathematically and scientifically.

The answers merely fold back into the questions. No point even trying.

Last edited:
This and the Monty Hall problem are the most frustrating questions to try to answer mathematically and scientifically.

The plane on the treadmill questions easy. Yes. Since the wheels on the plane are there solely so that the plane can move easily along the ground (I.e. limiting friction), and don't have anything to to do with propelling it forwards. It's the propeller, or engines of the plane that pull it forward. It's like, if you were standing on a giant treadmill with roller blades, and had a rope to pull yourself forwards.

The Monty Hall problem is a bit trickier to understand, so I'll just link wikipedia
Monty Hall problem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You just ruined the fun of him trying to explain something he doesn't understand.

In addition to the plane not being propelled forward, the reason a plane flies is the difference in pressure above and below a wing. Without air flowing around the wing, you get no pressure differential, resulting in no flight.

In addition to the plane not being propelled forward, the reason a plane flies is the difference in pressure above and below a wing. Without air flowing around the wing, you get no pressure differential, resulting in no flight.

No argument there, but what controls the speed at which the plane travels through the air, with or without the wheels on the ground?

Back