What is fit?

So if you fart with enough force, you can produce enough thrust to power your way out of the hole in a squat?

Heh, my old boss use to fly those. Apparently the F4, F5's were the real death machines!!! They still use the old F4 design on the T38's. When I was working out of KGTR (right next to KCBM, Columbus AFB) they had a bad accident that killed the student and instructor. My old boss told me all about it. They are fly by wire and there is just some servo that can accuate.. it has happened in the past but not often enough for the air force to fix it. So on take-off it just violently rolled over and pasted both of them on the runway. Sad.

I haven't flown anything completely fly by wire... I know the Airbus is like that too. It is like playing a flight sim.

I used to rig flight controls on cabled aircraft. Never seen a primary cable snap in 14 years. Then again, using cables on the shit they have today is pretty much impossible. Fly by wire is the new black.

So if you fart with enough force, you can produce enough thrust to power your way out of the hole in a squat?

Heh, you can perfect that technique... just watch out for other stuff coming out of the hole as well... if you get my drift. :)

I used to rig flight controls on cabled aircraft. Never seen a primary cable snap in 14 years. Then again, using cables on the shit they have today is pretty much impossible. Fly by wire is the new black.

Some of it is company philosophy too. Boeing makes the planes so that the pilot has full control. If he wants to violently roll it, or pull back so hard that the wings rip off, he can do that. Or course it is hydraulically controlled, put the pilot makes the decisions.

Airbus wants the computer to do it all for you. So if you jerk the stick or pull it smoothly, the computer will determine that you want to climb and only do it at a certain predetermined max rate. It won't let you stall, or roll more than 60 degrees. It is the perfect 3rd world airplane. Some of those guys are flying big jets with only 250 hrs experience... they need a computer to help them out! :)

I'm happy we hijacked this FIT thread. Thanks guys. I would rather look at cool fighter jets than get shredded any day!

Due to inner abdominal pressure required to squat maximal loads, I's say the chances of squeezing one past the "vault" without completely blowing out the "door" would be slim and exactly zero.

But blowing things out the door not only produces thrust ala callador, it also reduces your weight by the amount of matter + air fart thereby making your squat easier.

If your anus was FIT enough, I'm sure you could manage what comes out. Meaning get enough thrust from your fart gas, and close off before fecal matter expels out into your panties.

You have way more faith in your shit-fart seperator than I do.

But blowing things out the door not only produces thrust ala callador, it also reduces your weight by the amount of matter + air fart thereby making your squat easier.

If your anus was FIT enough, I'm sure you could manage what comes out. Meaning get enough thrust from your fart gas, and close off before fecal matter expels out into your panties.

... this is where the multi-ply squat suit comes into play. :)

edit: I can't stop laughing at the visual. Thanks! Maybe we should move this to the thread about what you think about while lifting. 3, 2, 1, fire, hold shit, profit.

Or we could replace boxes with toilets when box squatting.

I wonder when the mods will come in and rain down on our little parade here.

Hijacking threads is a big nono I thought.

Due to inner abdominal pressure required to squat maximal loads, I's say the chances of squeezing one past the "vault" without completely blowing out the "door" would be slim and exactly zero.

Shitting yourself whilst pushing out a maximum squat effort = Fit or not Fit?

Totally fit if it is intentional which is 99% of the time.

Unfit if unintentional.

The best threads are the ones that go off topic.

And of course the plane can take off, they'd showed it on mythbusters.

Totally fit if it is intentional which is 99% of the time.

Unfit if unintentional.

LOL. These threads rock. I don't think we Hijacked them, just enhanced them a little... What is FIT? How do we measure FIT? These are the very questions we are trying to answer here tonight.

dude, would you stfu!

i explained to you earlier that it helps with functional strength. If i can throw a 100lb heavy bag around, than i can throw a 100 pounds person around like nothing. Than i go to 200lb heavy bag. I pick it up throw it around, and toss it like nothing. WHO THE BEST???

u can pick on me all you want bro, but if i ever fight you, i know who will win.

Trying not to brag, but seriously. Can you stop bringing that up. your saying it stupid by bringing that up all the time. holy shit
Do you have any bench tips?

lets see. How much do you weigh?

I weight 165 and have high box squatted 405 for 8 reps. ATG around 330. Have benched 300. Have deadlift 350 for 3. Now those lifts were when i was 175. I have lost 10 pounds and focused more on cardio and lost some strength. But not much.

So what do you have to say? Im not going to marrie that guy because i dont think him or you are even in my class when it comes to strength.

A comment like this just pisses me off. Im not mean to people only when they are mean to me.

In my log you stated that you benched 315, right? Also, you lifting numbers are way the fuck out of wack. If you can box squat 405x8 and only atg 330 that must have been a 3 foot high box. I bet I could atg 330 with a convervative b.squat max of 345. I sure as fuck can do 315 deep for doubles after a heavy squat workout. Then you state your best dead is only 350X3. Your story is full of holes.

Your post in my log:
ive hit 315 at only 170 BW. it just took everything out of me though. I only can do around 280-290 right now. I just don't eat as much as i use to. Getting more cardio also. But at 245 pounds, u should continue to progress on every lift.

Get your bullshit story straight. Also, do a better job because the bullshit you are spoutting doesn't even make since.

The best threads are the ones that go off topic.

And of course the plane can take off, they'd showed it on mythbusters.

mythbustersconfusion.jpg

"Plane on a treadmill" is like p90x and CrossFit. Everyone picks their side and no matter what arguments are made no one changes their mind.

This is the best thread we've had in a while. Too much win in too little space.
I'm convinced half the people were high when they wrote their posts.

Also, I propose we adopt the following definition for FIT, as a forum consensus:
[Fit is] being able to roll around with a 100lb heavy bag.

Back