Movies What is Adam Sandler's Best Movie in the Last 20 Years?

Adam Sandler's Best Film Last 20 Years

• Little Nicky

• Punch Drunk Love

• Mr Deeds

• Eight Crazy Nights

• Anger Management

• 50 First Dates

• Spanglish

• The Longest Yard

• Click

• Reign Over Me

• I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry

• You Don't Mess with the Zohan

• Funny People

• Bedtime Stories

• Grown Ups

• Just Go With It

• That's My Boy

• Uncut Gems

• The Meyerowitz Stories

• Hubie Halloween

Results are only viewable after voting.
I didn't notice Jack and Jill on that list. Thank God.

Zohan
Chuck and Larry
Grown Ups
That's My Boy
Hubie

I've seen those and like them, but, by God, I forgot how much shit he's been pumping out for years now.

Anger Management. I liked Click but it was depressing as fuck for the most part.

I’m prolly gonna get bashed for this, because it certainly isn’t the “best” movie on the list BUT....

Little Nicky fuckin kills me every time I watch it, so I voted for that one.

GET IN THE FLASK!!

Almost voted Click, but Anger Management stole my vote. If I was a bit younger and a lot more ignorant I would have went Longest Yard.

Punch Drunk Love is the only good movie he has ever been in. The rest of his work should be scoured from the pages of history.

I went with uncut gems but it was a tough choice. Mr.Deeds / The longest Yard are equally as good and have stood the test of time. Uncut Gems is 100% his best most recent movie.

I'm surprised that so many rank 50 first dates and Zohan so highly ... for me they both aren't that good.

Billy Madison....oh wait.... ;) -

50 First Dates.....plus Rudy was in that one.

EBiDA0DX4AISdJD.jpg

Rudy?

That's Samwise Gamgee

The only ones with less talent than Sandler are his buddies he keeps putting in all his movies. But 50 First Dates is watchable, and Zohan in Grown UPS are ok while drinking or smoking the devils lettuce.
Did you see Grandma's boy? That's a classic.... a masterpiece of comedy. Such an underrated comedy.

Big daddy is my favorite film from Sandler

Glad to see Spanglish getting a couple votes. Very underrated movie and performance by Sandler.

Nobody saw The Meyerowitz Stories but it was pretty good.

8 crazy nights was my favorite, but reign over me showed he has actual acting chops he never fucking uses.

The do over was suprisingly fun! Didn't make the cut though.

Anger management from the list.

For as much as he gets shit on for making terrible movies that is a list of pretty fun silly movies all after his 'prime'. Unfair. Billy and happy set the bar soooooo high

Back