Movies What is Adam Sandler's Best Movie in the Last 20 Years?

Adam Sandler's Best Film Last 20 Years

• Little Nicky

• Punch Drunk Love

• Mr Deeds

• Eight Crazy Nights

• Anger Management

• 50 First Dates

• Spanglish

• The Longest Yard

• Click

• Reign Over Me

• I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry

• You Don't Mess with the Zohan

• Funny People

• Bedtime Stories

• Grown Ups

• Just Go With It

• That's My Boy

• Uncut Gems

• The Meyerowitz Stories

• Hubie Halloween

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's what I felt about Punch Drunk Love. I tried a few times. Never got the appeal.
Never seen that: will try do it a watch.

same with reign over me. Heard that’s good but never got round to seeing it.

Never seen that: will try do it a watch.

same with reign over me. Heard that’s good but never got round to seeing it.

Reign Over Me probably earned some points because it was not typical for Sandler.

Wow, there are a ton onntheblist I’ve never even heard of and a bunch I’ve heard of but never seen also.

so I went deeds. Teh zohan would be second

50 First Dates....

Best supporting role was Dink in Shakes the Clown

50 first dates is pretty funny. I’ve seen that multiple times, and whenever it’s on, I’ll watch.

50 first dates by a mile.

That's one of the 3 or 4 romantic comedies in history that are actually funny. Watch it with your girl and get credit for watching a chick flick with her.

His only only good movie is big daddy. Do nothing DemocRat celebrity who acts like he knows policy.

Out of those I've seen, Reign Over Me is probably the best. I also want to take this opportunity to go on record as saying that Blended wasn't bad at all. While we're at it, Eight Crazy Nights was one or two shitty jokes (shit licking deer and three boob lady) away from being a legitimate holiday classic.

Punch drunk love/uncut gems are his best work. He should have made more films like this...

Back