Movies What is Adam Sandler's Best Movie in the Last 20 Years?

Adam Sandler's Best Film Last 20 Years

• Little Nicky

• Punch Drunk Love

• Mr Deeds

• Eight Crazy Nights

• Anger Management

• 50 First Dates

• Spanglish

• The Longest Yard

• Click

• Reign Over Me

• I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry

• You Don't Mess with the Zohan

• Funny People

• Bedtime Stories

• Grown Ups

• Just Go With It

• That's My Boy

• Uncut Gems

• The Meyerowitz Stories

• Hubie Halloween

Results are only viewable after voting.
The only ones with less talent than Sandler are his buddies he keeps putting in all his movies. But 50 First Dates is watchable, and Zohan in Grown UPS are ok while drinking or smoking the devils lettuce.

Billy Madison....oh wait.... ;) -

50 First Dates.....plus Rudy was in that one.

EBiDA0DX4AISdJD.jpg

Little Nickey is always a good time!

I will also watch
Ridiculous 6
Mr deeds
Hubie Halloween
50 first dates
Uncut Gems
8 crazy nights
Longest Yard

This was way harder than I thought it would be. I went little Nicky. But click, anger management, and 50 first dates, uncut gems almost got a vote. Honestly a majority of these I wouldn't downgrade anyone for choosing.

I feel like his comedies and non comedies should be seperated though. I still choose little Nicky with that in mind.

Again, this is a surprisingly good resume for Sandler after his prime. Good retrospective thread

wth i clicked on reign over me...

this is the second time i clicked on the wrong vote for one of your threads buds.

I really liked Funny People... Probably more than any other on that list. That being said, it was more because Sandler wasn't over the top in that one and the supporting cast really made the movie.

wth i clicked on reign over me...

this is the second time i clicked on the wrong vote for one of your threads buds.

Voting can be tricky when you don't take your time. This is something that could have been brought to my attention YESTERDAY

I really liked Funny People... Probably more than any other on that list. That being said, it was more because Sandler wasn't over the top in that one and the supporting cast really made the movie.

I didn't like it the first watch. For some reason. Might have been on ketamine. Rewatched it some years later and it's quite good.

I didn't like it the first watch. For some reason. Might have been on ketamine. Rewatched it some years later and it's quite good.

i really wanted to like that movie, first 2 acts was great, but the last act was what killed it.

Back