What if khabib stands? with tony

We know that Khabib is strong mentally because he survived Conor's trash talk. That thing broke guys like Aldo and Eddie. So we have seen Khabib fight under pressure. Khabib is going to get into Tony's head.
only he didn't survive it.

he got his dumbass suspended over the trash talk. try again troll

wow this thread is over the top even by sherdog standards.

is there a word for super delusional?

i just watched Tony vs Trujillo .. fuck Tony got busted up in the first round before Trujillo gassed .. his striking defense must be one of the worst in ufc .. seems like Tony always relies on opponent gassing before he takes on ... he always loses the first rounds when opponents are fresh .. so i wont be surprised if Khabib's gameplan is to stand up with him

I think if it turns into a firefight khabib will take him down. His shot is faster than ever,as we saw in porier fight.

Khabib will outstriked Tony just like he outstruked Mcgregor when they were standing. Khabib has the most effective striking in the division, look at the stats.
lols. idiot. khabib will hold down ferg for rounds 1 and 2 and probably win them without doing much damage. later ferg will take over. i can see him choking khabib out in a scramble, or cutting him up and winning a ud. Hes favourite imo. i cant see how khabib beats him.

Back