What if Khabib loses a decision that he disagrees with?

Blanqa Blanqua

Sherdog God Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Specifically in this upcoming fight with Tony, but also in the future if he does get past Tony:

How do you think he will react? We have seen him reject and disrespect authority with complete obstinacy in the past (during and after hearings with NSAC, threatening to leave UFC if team mates are banned), and seen and his crew him attack those who they disagree with also (Artem, Danis, McGregor).

He is a truly unique character, extremely strong willed but also emotional. Will he show great respect and restraint and congratulate Tony? OR will it break him? Bring him to tears? He has not had to cope with a loss yet, let alone a controversial one.

So, how do you see him coping with Tony's hand being raised if he disagrees with the decision?

How do you seem him behaving immediately in the cage.

How do you seem him behaving after that (media, then in negotiations with UFC etc).

Also, do you think his crew will attack his opponent, opponents team or judges?

Also, how will you react?

Khabib-crying.jpg

Attachments

• Khabib-cstoic.jpg
    Khabib-cstoic.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Khabib-cross.jpg
    Khabib-cross.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
not sure how that's gonna happen

ZigzagApprehensiveIndianabat-size_restricted.gif

Khabib is humble and would accept defeat graciously.

He will make a load of excuses about being distracted, and a broken foot.

I'd hate to see tamales banned

LOL thanks. Working on a new Mac - it's autocorrect is out of control, it tries to predict, and actually then changes my words as I am still typing them, sometimes multiple times during one word lol.. And cos I am a derelict fucker who has to look at the keyboard instead of the screen it sometimes does some crazy shit!!!

He'll probably dispute it and move on eventually. Nothing you can do.

He leads his fellow Dagestanis to war, of course.

To answer your question, other than looking for an immediate rematch I'm unsure how Khabib will handle a loss.

Yeah, true, but this ^ got me thinking - Dana has already said that Conor fights for title next.

so, maybe he’d have to wait for the winner of that?

In the meantime - Retire and coach? Or do a pilgrimage? What if Conor beat’s Tony? Do you think he’d take a rematch in that circumstance?

I think a GSP fight might be a good solution in between?

Back