What if Khabib loses a decision that he disagrees with?

Yeah, true, but this ^ got me thinking - Dana has already said that Conor fights for title next.

so, maybe he’d have to wait for the winner of that?

In the meantime - Retire and coach? Or do a pilgrimage? What if Conor beat’s Tony? Do you think he’d take a rematch in that circumstance?

I think a GSP fight might be a good solution in between?

I don't think McGregor will want to wait for a winner, especially considering if Khabib wins he won't be available until after Ramadam.

The guy has been competing his entire life, I'd expect him to react with respect inside the cage and talk a bit of shit sorta like GSP did "I am not impressed with your performance" but staying within a level of respect and not stepping out of line like Colby and Conor (making excuses)

Also I expect his bear to receive a vicious beating due to his anger.

Specifically in this upcoming fight with Tony, but also in the future if he does get past Tony:

How do you think he will react? We have seen him reject and disrespect authority with complete obstinacy in the past (during and after hearings with NSAC, threatening to leave UFC if team mates are banned), and seen and his crew him attack those who they disagree with also (Artem, Danis, McGregor).

He is a truly unique character, extremely strong willed but also emotional. Will he show great respect and restraint and congratulate Tony? OR will it break him? Bring him to tears? He has not had to cope with a loss yet, let alone a controversial one.

So, how do you see him coping with Tony's hand being raised if he disagrees with the decision?

How do you seem him behaving immediately in the cage.

How do you seem him behaving after that (media, then in negotiations with UFC etc).

Also, do you think his crew will attack his opponent, opponents team or judges?

Also, how will you react?

View attachment 722691
View attachment 722693
View attachment 722695
Massive hypocrite. Boring. My moneys on ferg.

He's gonna get support from his bathtub brothers

He curls up in the fetal position rocking back and forth until he has to get dragged out the cage, he suffers a mental break, has to spend the rest of his days in a Reebok sponsored insane asylum, manically repeating this is number 1 bullshit

He will turn into Dagestani Rousey when he loses.
Still so salty. A year and half later lmao

He'll always have Conor's soul and the 50 million he collected since becoming a star from humiliating him infront of the biggest audience in UFC history

45e22264c3ba6624_800

he would cry like dc then go take a bath with 5 guys.

then would claim he won. dispute it, then lose that too.

then he retires to his cave

I don't think McGregor will want to wait for a winner, especially considering if Khabib wins he won't be available until after Ramadam.
True, but it might give him the perfect excuse to try for the 170 belt while he waits till after Ramadan for Khabib

Back