What if Khabib loses a decision that he disagrees with?

It think his whole crew would attack Tony. Security tries to intervene but they are also beaten, I then see Conor jumping into the cage with a dolly and beating off Khabibs team who scurry away like rats.
After it all settles down Conor throws Tony a bottle of proper 12 to celebrate his win but as Tony is gulping it down, Conor then hits Tony with a stone cold stunner and gives him the bird.

Last edited:
He will be unhappy. He will complain. He may retire, or he may ask for a rematch. But that's probably it.

It think his whole crew would attack Tony. Security tries to intervene but they are also beaten, I then see Conor jumping into the cage with a dolly and beating off Khabibs team who scurry away like rats.
After it all settles down Conor throws Tony a bottle of proper 12 to celebrate his but as Tony is gulping it down, Conor to hit Tony with a stone cold stunner and gives him the bird.

wow!

you had me until Conor punches Tony

It could be (I hope!) Masvidal that he would be fighting for it!!!

If Conor McGregor can get the 155lbs belt back which is quite a task in itself and Jorge Masvidal can beat Kamaru Usman then a superfight would be a very lucrative prospect for a lot of people and one fans can not afford to miss.

He’ll threaten to retire if they don’t reverse the decision, dudes entitled as fuck

wanted an apology for starting a riot

Is Tony that guy who was getting beaten from pillar to post by Lando and got rekt by Michael Johnson?

Specifically in this upcoming fight with Tony, but also in the future if he does get past Tony:

How do you think he will react? We have seen him reject and disrespect authority with complete obstinacy in the past (during and after hearings with NSAC, threatening to leave UFC if team mates are banned), and seen and his crew him attack those who they disagree with also (Artem, Danis, McGregor).

He is a truly unique character, extremely strong willed but also emotional. Will he show great respect and restraint and congratulate Tony? OR will it break him? Bring him to tears? He has not had to cope with a loss yet, let alone a controversial one.

So, how do you see him coping with Tony's hand being raised if he disagrees with the decision?

How do you seem him behaving immediately in the cage.

How do you seem him behaving after that (media, then in negotiations with UFC etc).

Also, do you think his crew will attack his opponent, opponents team or judges?

Also, how will you react?

View attachment 722691
View attachment 722693
View attachment 722695
If Tony has a close fight with Khabib and arguably wins 3 rounds, Tony unquestionably loses the decision. Guaranteed.

Last edited:
He’ll threaten to retire if they don’t reverse the decision, dudes entitled as fuck

wanted an apology for starting a riot

He was mad at the money grab. What an excessive fine for what took a few minutes to clear up and left one guy with a small bruise

There will obviously be a rematch. It's a big fight and there is controversy, so he would deserve one. Reguardless if Conor beat cowboy or not. Tony is the kinda guy that would give tony a rematch to be double champ. He attacked Dillon penis cause he was talking mad shit about him and his family. He wouldnt attack a judge he disagrees with. He would want vengeance by rematch dominance.

Since he probably has never lost a round it is hard to imagine him losing a entire fight.

you’re saying Khabib loses in ^ that case?
No, I am saying Tony will lose the decision, guaranteed. Tony has to emphatically beat Khabib or he will lose and I am guaranteeing that right now.

No, I am saying Tony will lose the decision, guaranteed. Tony has to emphatically beat Khabib or he will lose and I am guaranteeing that right now.

How would Tony win a decision anyways?

Squirming around while Khabib's on top smashing his face in?

Stopped reading right there

<36>
Well, I know I shouldn't take you seriously. Show me Khabib's 100% TD rate or move on with your incorrect opinion.

Guys who are way shittier than Tony have stopped Khabib's TDs bud. Just because he took down Dustin Poirier who has the worst TD out of anyone means nothing.

Poirier TDD% - 61%
Ferguson TDD% - 75%

Tony actually has better TDD than most of Khabib's opponents. Don't let facts get in the way of your narrative though.

Let me guess, Tony gets dropped in every fight as well, right? This would be the type of comment I would expect from someone who thinks Khabib gets a TD 100% of the time.

Back