• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media What if Colby pulls the upset?

You Will Vote For Dreyga

You have no choice
@Gold
Reaction score
Look I’m probably the biggest Usman Fan on Sherdog but a lot of people seem to be falling asleep on Colby. The odds on this fight are way off in opinion should be way closer

Which begs the question—what if Colby pulls it off? Where do we put him on P4P? Does the UFC do a trilogy? How would this change your opinion of him?

Look I’m probably the biggest Usman Fan on Sherdog but a lot of people seem to be falling asleep on Colby. The odds on this fight are way off in opinion should be way closer

Which begs the question—what if Colby pulls it off? Where do we put him on P4P? Does the UFC do a trilogy? How would this change your opinion of him?

This thread has been done over three times in 24 hours

First posts right after the fight all start with "HATERS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!" regardless of who wins.

aldo.gif

Colbys coaching and strategy for the last fight was awful, and it was still really close, I think this is a very close fight

Usman was saying his knees were shot years ago, some well placed leg kicks could change the fight… I’m very excited for this one

It means a trilogy to settle who is really the P4P. A single win over Usman doesn't automatically make him #1 P4P. He's not even P4P right now. His overall body of work isn't that great compared to Usman. There are others like Volk who deserve to be ranked above him.

I don't see a way Colby wins and them not do a trilogy fight. UFC rolled out Cain vs JDS III despite JDS getting mauled the 2nd fight.

Not a fan of Colby at all but I agree some people are sleeping on him here. They would definitely do the trilogy if he wins but I almost hope they don’t because that opens up a number of contenders for Colby to defend against.

Don't want to see an immediate trilogy fight because I want to see if Khamzat can win another fight (like Burns) to get his shot.

Nope. I would have to see if usman began to lose like woodley in future fights. That would tell me if usman wasn't in his prime anymore.

Colby really has no power in his hands which is kinda of bad to hold the tile to long. He would eventually run into a future wrestler with heavy hands and would lose title.

Back