What if CM Punk Has Bricks for Hands?

If CM Punk had legit skills then his promos would be way better than Conor's:

The guys never fought before and everyone assumes that he's gonna tank. So, there's so much we don't know about him. What if he has some natural attributes that could compensate for his lack of skills and experience?

Imagine if he has Shane Carwin type 1 touch KO power.. He'll still win fights. Tons of fighters get by on natural attributes alone like that.

We all like to be haters but it's very possible that CM ends up winning some fights.

Then his training videos would be more impressive.

He doesn't look like a typical ko machine. But who knows, maybe he has some hidden powers.

Playing Devil's Advocate.
Michael MacDonald doesn't either and he hits hard especially for a < 150lbs man.

BotXSxe.png

KO power, a granite chin and a BJJ blackbelt from Ricky Steamboat.

He's used to pulling his punches by reflex.

/thread

yeah, that's good point. When you are in deep waters its usually the muscle memory that bails you out. Wrestlers go for the takedown, seasoned strikers get the combinations going, Punk will pull his punches...

NO. THAT'S ARTEM "THE RUSSIAN HAMMER" LOBOV

WARRRRRRRRRRRR

HUdciFX.gif

What a overeacting diva. The guy barely grazed his head accidentally.

And he couldn't knock out some random wwe fan with a clean elbow. He won't knock any pro fighter out.

Bricks for hands? Sounds like he'll have a real hard time grappling.

Lol I thought ts said imagine if Phillip Brooks had pillows for hands

The guys never fought before and everyone assumes that he's gonna tank. So, there's so much we don't know about him. What if he has some natural attributes that could compensate for his lack of skills and experience?

Imagine if he has Shane Carwin type 1 touch KO power.. He'll still win fights. Tons of fighters get by on natural attributes alone like that.

We all like to be haters but it's very possible that CM ends up winning some fights.
Ironic your name is "super punch"

If CM Punk had legit skills then his promos would be way better than Conor's:

Oh yeah. It's been over twelve years since I watched WWF regularly, and when I heard about the "pipebomb" CM Punk did, I approved.

I'm rooting for him, and I'm prepared to be disappointed.

But damn, if he wins... the hilarity would be immeasurable.

He's a darn good pro wrestler.
Great on the mic and in the ring
And a real interesting and down to earth guy if you listen to him out of character

But these are two different worlds

mpqwy7P.gif

(Will be rooting for Punk,though)

You need some technique or experience to put natural raw strength into work... This is CM punk's debut at the most prestigious promotions on the pro level of the sport.
The man had no sport experience in any form, nor competed in anything ever, even a chess club all his life.

That would be some funny shit. You never know...

Back