What if CM Punk Has Bricks for Hands?

Punk has a lot of power in the GTS.. I saw him knock Kane down with it and Kane is legit 7 foot

NzpXliv.gif
Brock esque in his twirl technique.

That's the same thing as saying what if any of us sherdoggers have natural attributes. With your logic you must think I could ko stipe. Thanks for believing in me but, I can't ko stipe;)

If CM Punk had legit skills then his promos would be way better than Conor's:

My name, the McGregor name, my family's motto ... means royal is in my blood. That goes way back. So for [Aldo] to say he is the king and I am the joker, if this was a different time, I would invade his favela on horseback and kill anyone that was not fit to work. But we are in a new time. So I'll whoop his ass in July."

the dude looks unhealthy to me for some reason. might be an addict of some kind or actually sick. I'm guessing he likes the booze and lots of salt in his food.

then he would have a really reaally reeaaalyy tough time wiping his ass.

hey guys, guys?? i need some help here. i pooped, and i pinched it off, but i cant wipe as i literally have bricks for hands. the brick is kind of porous, too, so if poop gets on there, it might get into a crevice and i cant dig it out as, again, i literally have bricks for hands, and, though i try really hard not to, i always end up scraping my asshole and crack with the corner of my brick hands and that really reealy hurts.

guys?

guys?

oh, haha, dana, thank god its you, will you wipe my ass for me--why you looking at me like that and licking your lips????

well yes, i do want to be a fucking fighter....

fade to black

My name, the McGregor name, my family's motto ... means royal is in my blood. That goes way back. So for [Aldo] to say he is the king and I am the joker, if this was a different time, I would invade his favela on horseback and kill anyone that was not fit to work. But we are in a new time. So I'll whoop his ass in July."

What a clown. Conor would be robbed of everything if he ever set foot in a favela.

Actual, it would be a disgrace to mma if he does well. That would mean almost anyone can do it.

That'd be fucking hilarious. Imagine if he bodied Gall with one punch. People here would be so butthurt.

I really hope he has Hendo-esque power, for the lulz.
Seriously that's what I'm saying lol

The Woodley Butthurt is highly enjoyable but if CM Punk destroys it would be the funniest thing ever.

Back