What if CM Punk Has Bricks for Hands?

Well you don't try to KO your sparring partners. If he has 1 touch power, we won't know it until he fights.
If he had that power, he probably would've ko'd a couple guys before he realized it.
But it would be kinda funny if he did.

One thing that stuck out to me when Punk was a pro wrestler, was that when he threw his kicks, his hips seemed very tight. His range of motion and power was on a leash, due to his lack of flexibility. I hope he's fixed that problem.

You need some technique or experience to put natural raw strength into work... This is CM punk's debut at the most prestigious promotions on the pro level of the sport.
The man had no sport experience in any form, nor competed in anything ever, even a chess club all his life.
About the only thing he has going for him in this regard is he's used to performing for large crowds.

About the only thing he has going for him in this regard is he's used to performing for large crowds.
Much larger crowds while we're at it.
unrelated but: BJ Penn used to rent a real referee, and fake audience actors in his gym and rehearse a real pro match alot of times. amusing psychological preperation.

One thing that stuck out to me when Punk was a pro wrestler, was that when he threw his kicks, his hips seemed very tight. His range of motion and power was on a leash, due to his lack of flexibility. I hope he's fixed that problem.
That doesn't matter. He's 6', which is tall for his division. So, even with a lack of flexibility, he'll still have much more than average range.

Back