What Happens When Shevchenko Murders Someone In the Octagon?

I’m a casual when it comes to WMMA, but I feel like I’ve seen enough Valentina fights and enough WMMA fights to predict that Valentina has the potential to literally kill a broad.

Watch Chookigan (spelling, whatever) in the countdown video; she is slow and stiff. It just seems like Shevchenko (spelling, whatever) is head and shoulders above her competition. She gave Nunes a run for her money, and decapitated Jessica Eye.

What does the UFC do when they run out of cardio kickboxing chicks to feed Valentina? Someone is going to get seriously hurt.
If she dies, she dies...

Valentina%2BShevchenko%2Bdance%2Bafter%2Bwinning%2Bfight.gif

This happens.

Those are some Mata Hari moves.

Valentina is a spy CONFIRMED!

I’m a casual when it comes to WMMA, but I feel like I’ve seen enough Valentina fights and enough WMMA fights to predict that Valentina has the potential to literally kill a broad.

Watch Chookigan (spelling, whatever) in the countdown video; she is slow and stiff. It just seems like Shevchenko (spelling, whatever) is head and shoulders above her competition. She gave Nunes a run for her money, and decapitated Jessica Eye.

What does the UFC do when they run out of cardio kickboxing chicks to feed Valentina? Someone is going to get seriously hurt.
She is in combat sports competition like 15 years, had probably around 150 fights in her career, and never killed oponnent, so I think chance for it is very very low, but nothing can stop you from your fantasy dreams.

Her fights in the octagon:

Decision
KO
Decision
Submission
Decision
Submission
Decision
Decision
Decision

You realize, TS, we are not dealing with the WMMA's Rumble Johnson, right?

You can't murder somebody in a consensual professional bout.

what the most of you do not understand , that its not the clean KO Blows which are deadly.
Its the sheer number of shots / volume of concussive trauma increases the likelyhood of swelling of the breain.
Look at her her fight versus Cachoeira, she literally took years off that girls life.

If a HW man hasn't done it by now, I doubt a 125lbs woman will.

Sure, it could happen depending on how the person reacts to a KO, but you'd think that someone like Ngannou would've killed someone by now with the power he has.

Lol at Valentina murdering someone. Did you watch her last fight?

If Ngannou didn't kill The Reem with that follow up hammerfist, safe to say nobody is gonna die in the UFC lol

nah but seriously, still waiting for the day when the first death in UFC occurs, it will happen with time

Lol at Valentina murdering someone. Did you watch her last fight?

I was contemplating suicide as I was watching the fight so she is not far off

I've always thought it was funny when someone says you're more opt to get hurt because of a skill differential as if skilled fighters somehow have better brains against trauma. If she koed Nunes with a head kick or some soccer mom, a head kick is not good for you period. In a controlled environment with a referee it is not true that you are going to get hurt more if you are less skilled if you receive damage than you received damage
I obviously don't think Valentina has the 1 shot power necessary to kill (or even cause serious injury) to someone before the ref would step in.

Now that, that's out of the way: skill differential is absolutely just as big a factor as power, if not bigger, when it comes to causing serious injury or death. Proper defense does a lot to mitigate damage.

Only thing wmma can kill in mma are PPVs

Back