What Happens When Shevchenko Murders Someone In the Octagon?

She will kill her with a deadly Unanimous Decision...

What happens when she point fights everyone in the division to a boring decision?

The only person she’s KO’d is Jessica Eye so don’t worry.

I've always thought it was funny when someone says you're more opt to get hurt because of a skill differential as if skilled fighters somehow have better brains against trauma. If she koed Nunes with a head kick or some soccer mom, a head kick is not good for you period. In a controlled environment with a referee it is not true that you are going to get hurt more if you are less skilled if you receive damage than you received damage

This. If anything you'd think a real tough fighter would be more likely to suffer life sustaining injuries than an inexperienced one. The scariest fights are when they are too tough for their own good.

This thread is like a nexus of derp. Please make it stop.

She has 1 actual KO in her career and only finished a few more by TKO. She subs a lot more people that she finishes with strikes and goes to decision a lot, unless you're suggesting she'll hold a choke until someone is dead.
Yes and it was in her first title defense. You sound like an idiot. She's constantly improving. I'd bet $10K she'd flatline your "nostradumbass"
tenor.gif

I’ve never even considered betting on an mma fight, first time I ever considered it was for this fight with Shevchenko, she really is that good compared to her peers.

We'll go on about our day, cause she's obviously a trained agent with a license to kill.

That Brazilian girl seems fine after getting beat to a bloody pulp for 8 minutes.

Out of everyone in UFC a fucking 125lb woman with 1 KO ever and never hurt anyone with her hands makes you say this? Seriously?

You need to reevaluate your entire life, ts.

Anyone ever seen her throw elbows before? She should go train with Tony Ferguson. She can make sure the gym isn't bugged, and take care of any people hiding behind the sheetrock.

Katlyn Chookagian is a brown belt with awkward serviceable striking and no wrestling. I think Valentina is going to play it super careful and outstrike her. Chookagian does move a lot more than other female fighter but I doubt it makes a difference. The only way I see Valentina losing is she goes for a takedown and gets subbed.

I've always thought it was funny when someone says you're more opt to get hurt because of a skill differential as if skilled fighters somehow have better brains against trauma. If she koed Nunes with a head kick or some soccer mom, a head kick is not good for you period. In a controlled environment with a referee it is not true that you are going to get hurt more if you are less skilled if you receive damage than you received damage
It has more to do with damage before the stoppage with the Miragliotta's of the world "controlling the environment".

WMMA has some terrible mismatches even on a top level since about a handful of them are good and the skill gap between them and most contenders is massive. JJ brutalized some girls. Valentina's elite with the potential to do the same.

Back