What Happens When Shevchenko Murders Someone In the Octagon?

Ether13

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I’m a casual when it comes to WMMA, but I feel like I’ve seen enough Valentina fights and enough WMMA fights to predict that Valentina has the potential to literally kill a broad.

Watch Chookigan (spelling, whatever) in the countdown video; she is slow and stiff. It just seems like Shevchenko (spelling, whatever) is head and shoulders above her competition. She gave Nunes a run for her money, and decapitated Jessica Eye.

What does the UFC do when they run out of cardio kickboxing chicks to feed Valentina? Someone is going to get seriously hurt.

Lol dude it’s not like this HW, no ones getting killed chill out

I've always thought it was funny when someone says you're more opt to get hurt because of a skill differential as if skilled fighters somehow have better brains against trauma. If she koed Nunes with a head kick or some soccer mom, a head kick is not good for you period. In a controlled environment with a referee it is not true that you are going to get hurt more if you are less skilled if you receive damage than you received damage

She has 1 actual KO in her career and only finished a few more by TKO. She subs a lot more people that she finishes with strikes and goes to decision a lot, unless you're suggesting she'll hold a choke until someone is dead.

Valentina%2BShevchenko%2Bdance%2Bafter%2Bwinning%2Bfight.gif

This happens.

That's when she graduates to the men's division

I’m a casual when it comes to WMMA, but I feel like I’ve seen enough Valentina fights and enough WMMA fights to predict that Valentina has the potential to literally kill a broad.

Watch Chookigan (spelling, whatever) in the countdown video; she is slow and stiff. It just seems like Shevchenko (spelling, whatever) is head and shoulders above her competition. She gave Nunes a run for her money, and decapitated Jessica Eye.

What does the UFC do when they run out of cardio kickboxing chicks to feed Valentina? Someone is going to get seriously hurt.
In 9 UFC fights, she has exactly 1 KO

Grow up and stop this trash

Schevchenko is the most dangerous fighter on the roster. Chookagian will be back practicing tennis very soon if she’s still with us.

Schevchenko is the most dangerous fighter on the roster. Chookagian will be back practicing tennis very soon if she’s still with us.
I agree, yes. I do hope Shevchenko goes full-on for a sub or a KO. And I think a lot of blood would be nice. Please, Valentina.......as Lieut. Aldo Raine would say..... "OBLIGE HER!".

5686F3A1-BA88-45C7-9378-120C4980E490.jpeg

This motherfucker nods in approval and offers the consolation, ‘At least she was given the chance be a warrior.’

<6>

Seriously, how bad does that look in hindsight? This fucker really was bizarre in that assertion. His job entailed keeping fighters safe, not offering them the chance to be a ‘warrior’. We all know by now, you leave the warrior shtick to Andy Wang. Incidentally, when I see Andy Wang, I don’t think, ‘There’s a punk’. However, I do think, ‘Hey man, there’s a warrior.’

Eye didnt die in there, doubt she can do worst to anyone, she had some boring decisions at 125, so its not like she is a KO machine either.

She needs to go for finishes when there's literally nothing her opponents have to offer.

I thought this post was going to be something about her being a spy again and killing someone for the job. Unfortunately this is even worse, did you smoke too much weed while watching fight pass and get all paranoid?

First death via pillow fight in recorded history

Back