What happens to the loser of Mac Vs Khabib?

If Conor loses: becomes a joker.

If Khabib loses: disowned by his father and fed to the wolves.

They fight other people and it's all good because they are pro's and only the casuals will think either lost any stock?

Conor loses: Quits MMA and goes into boxing demanding the money fights. Or has a go at acting, could see him in a gritty crime drama or movie with Michael Cain.

Khabib loses: Straight to the back of the line in terms of champ opportunities, maybe takes time off UFC to wrestle some bears?

I think we know who has already won, but it will be a strange time for whoever loses this high profile fight

if it conor who loses he go back to hiding under his bed. if it khabib he fight someone in the top 5 to set up getting back to a title shot.

if it conor who loses he go back to hiding under his bed. if it khabib he fight someone in the top 5 to set up getting back to a title shot.
Lol noob, Conor could buy your fookin street, maybe even your town. With that much money he could fund his own blockbuster movie an i would b first in line

If Khabib loses, he'll likely maul a random mid-level guy in his next fight.

If Conor loses, it depends how the fight went. If it was close, I suspect an instant rematch. If Conor gets mauled, I suspect he'll either: (1) fight Nate; (2) kill himself to make 145 and fight Max; or (3) box some retired boxer.

People overvalue losses. Its the fight game, a loss is just one door during one day. If these guys listened to Sherdog's career over talk there would be no MMA.

Diaz, Ferguson, Mayweather, the list goes on for both. If they want to fight that is.
It gets old. Get humped or cheated to a judges decision, or God forbid get starched after over 20 fights and you were always a bum.

It gets old. Get humped or cheated to a judges decision, or God forbid get starched after over 20 fights and you were always a bum.
I deleted my last account because i was so sick of every great of generations past losing and being called bum, clown, overrated, blah blah blah. But i missed sherdog for certain things. That not being one

giphy.gif

Conor: immediately makes excuses that he had too long of a lay off and did not use his energy correctly. Demands instant rematch and dana gives it to him.

Khabib: he would be banished to the Kazakhstan for the rest of eternity.

Khabib gets his visa taken away and his father and Ali get sent to Guantanamo Bay.

If Khabib loses, he'll be an overrated bum that was never that good, and the Conor haters will acknowledge his ACTUAL resume for what it is.

If Conor loses, I think he fights Diaz, gets an immediate rematch, or retires. It won't be a surprise to a lot of people so it won't change his position very much.

Hilarious situation for me is Conor wins, Tony wins, Diaz wins, they step on Tonys toes and make Conor vs Nate 3 for the belt and Tony goes absolutely ape shit and does something hilarious.

like throw a dolly at Conors bus

Lol noob, Conor could buy your fookin street, maybe even your town. With that much money he could fund his own blockbuster movie an i would b first in line

I don't think conor can make a star wars movie for 100 million.

when conor on his back looking at the roof of t mobile he wished he stayed retired.

If Conor loses, I don't think he has any pull to get big time fights in boxing. Yes, May/Mac could happen again and there are enough people that would buy the PPV but it will not sell as much as the first one. When Conor loses again, a lot of his credibility is out the window and I could see him retire sitting on a pile of cash.

If Khabib loses, what happens next depends on how he loses. If he gets KO'd quick, everyone will say he was overrated and didn't deserve to be where he is. If it is a very close decision, I don't think they schedule an immediate rematch, but I bet Khabib would only be 2 wins away from another title shot.

If Khabib wins, he probably fights the winner of Ferg/Pettis, if Conor wins he probably fights the winner of Diaz/Poirier.

There is absolutely no evidence that Conor can win. Nothing whatsoever. The man is doomed and his silence shows that he knows it.

Back