What happens to the loser of Mac Vs Khabib?

KOFight228

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor loses: Quits MMA and goes into boxing demanding the money fights. Or has a go at acting, could see him in a gritty crime drama or movie with Michael Cain.

Khabib loses: Straight to the back of the line in terms of champ opportunities, maybe takes time off UFC to wrestle some bears?

I think we know who has already won, but it will be a strange time for whoever loses this high profile fight

giphy.gif

You've heard of Ultimate Surrender, no?

Khabib would fight bums in fight night and Conor would fight nate and anyone else making money

Hilarious situation for me is Conor wins, Tony wins, Diaz wins, they step on Tonys toes and make Conor vs Nate 3 for the belt and Tony goes absolutely ape shit and does something hilarious.

If Khabib loses his dad abandons him and he is labeled an apostate of Islam who has failed Allah and must go into permanent hiding.

If Conor loses he would have failed to defend his honor and Artem's virginity and is longer considered a man let alone the proud son of Ireland. He would become Khabib's bitch.

Whoever loses this one loses his manhood and his career forever.

McGregor demands a rematch and gets it.

Khabib retires by calling it a fluke and never getting a chance for rematch.

If Khabib loses it will be by quick KO and he will probably fade to somewhat irrelevance until he gets a couple wins under his belt. His bandwagon will empty out pretty quick and a lot of his fans will just get on the bandwagon of Conor's next opponent. I'm a real fan though so I'll always be looking towards his next fight.

If Conor loses it will be in long and brutal fashion. We have seen him lose before but never get completely dominated. Most of his fans will probably quit Sherdog, and Conor himself may get Ronda'ed off the internet. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. He'll remain wealthy and famous but more of a joke of sorts.

Last edited:
I see I have sparked an interesting debate here chaps. I look forward to more replies x

I could see Conor signing a multi million dollar contract for a reality show exclusive to espn+

If Conor wins he will fight Diaz then Mayweather.
If Conor loses he will fight Diaz then Mayweather.

If Khabib wins he will fight Ferguson (best contender).
If Khabib loses he will fight Ferguson (to eliminate the best contender).

People overvalue losses. Its the fight game, a loss is just one door during one day. If these guys listened to Sherdog's career over talk there would be no MMA.

Diaz, Ferguson, Mayweather, the list goes on for both. If they want to fight that is.

People overvalue losses. Its the fight game, a loss is just one door during one day. If these guys listened to Sherdog's career over talk there would be no MMA.

Diaz, Ferguson, Mayweather, the list goes on for both. If they want to fight that is.

For Khabib and his believers, his 0 is everything. If he loses his virginity, he'll never be the same. I definetely think he will retire without a doubt. But I see Khabib beating Conor pretty bad and humiliating him by talking at the same time.

Khabib wouldn't even be able to process a loss ( he's an extremely arrogant man ).
He would then lose to T ferg by ankle pick in the first and then retire for good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back