What happens to the loser of Mac Vs Khabib?

You have no idea how badly I want that to happen purely in the name of comedy.
El cucuy would throw himself through the window while he puts his sunglasses on. Then he gets injured permanently when stepping off the bus

living wrong, partying, smoking, drinking heavily, staying up late, maybe drugs too.
Conor isn't the same, but the reason why he will lose is Khabib's conditioning is far superior.

If Khabib loses it will be by quick KO and he will probably fade to somewhat irrelevance until he gets a couple wins under his belt. His bandwagon will empty out pretty quick and a lot of his fans will just get on the bandwagon of Conor's next opponent. I'm a real fan though so I'll always be looking towards his next fight.

If Conor loses it will be in long and brutal fashion. We have seen him lose before but never get completely dominated. Most of his fans will probably quit Sherdog, and Conor himself may get Ronda'ed off the internet. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. He'll remain wealthy and famous but more of a joke of sorts.
A bit harsh no?

If Khabib loses his dad abandons him and he is labeled an apostate of Islam who has failed Allah and must go into permanent hiding.

If Conor loses he would have failed to defend his honor and Artem's virginity and is longer considered a man let alone the proud son of Ireland. He would become Khabib's bitch.

Whoever loses this one loses his manhood and his career forever.
Do you think Artem would ditch Conor or would he stay loyal?

He already was pretty intimate with Khabib.

If Conor loses his fans will claim ring rust and that Khabib was scared to strike, his haters will say he was never that good and finally faced an Elite fighter the same size as him.

If Khabib loses his fans will say Conor got lucky and clipped him, his haters will say he was never that good and is a can crusher

In reality win or lose both fighters are elite and still beat most of, if not all of the other guys in the division

Rematch for sure, too much money not too. Or Diaz trilogy. Cmon guys, t ferg just aint marketable.

El cucuy would throw himself through the window while he puts his sunglasses on. Then he gets injured permanently when stepping off the bus

Lmao bust through the window, cringe shades and all, yells "snapjitsu mother fucker!" Then completely destroys both his rotator cuffs raising his hands in victory.

giphy.gif
Bust a deal, face the wheel.

People overvalue losses. Its the fight game, a loss is just one door during one day. If these guys listened to Sherdog's career over talk there would be no MMA.

Diaz, Ferguson, Mayweather, the list goes on for both. If they want to fight that is.
If Conor loses he hasn't won a fight, any kind of fight, since 2016. Him winning is a big deal.

Conor doesnt handle losses well. Conor - Nate 3 then retire. Khabib , back in line to compete. The idea of conor going to boxing is fucking retarded hes amateur level as we saw why does this still even get discussed.

If Conor loses his fans will claim ring rust and that Khabib was scared to strike, his haters will say he was never that good and finally faced an Elite fighter the same size as him.

If Khabib loses his fans will say Conor got lucky and clipped him, his haters will say he was never that good and is a can crusher

In reality win or lose both fighters are elite and still beat most of, if not all of the other guys in the division

i liked the most of your post but lets acknowledge that conor has fought two lightweights and lost to one of them. yes thats right nate diaz is a lightweight, everyone knows it and his record at LW isnt even very good. the gameplan for beating nate is long established and he always fights the same way, never addressing this.

now lets look at conors win over eddie alvarez, lets consider that eddie gets rocked in every single fight and try to work out if that plays into any particular aspect of conors skill set...

If Conor loses he hasn't won a fight, any kind of fight, since 2016. Him winning is a big deal.

It is...but won't end his career unless he really doesn't want to fight.

This OMG Conor lost or OMG Khabib lost is a joke.

i liked the most of your post but lets acknowledge that conor has fought two lightweights and lost to one of them. yes thats right nate diaz is a lightweight, everyone knows it and his record at LW isnt even very good. the gameplan for beating nate is long established and he always fights the same way, never addressing this.

now lets look at conors win over eddie alvarez, lets consider that eddie gets rocked in every single fight and try to work out if that plays into any particular aspect of conors skill set...

In hindsight Eddie was a perfect matchup for Conor, his style and tendencies are tailor-made for him to take advantage of. And sure Diaz isn't elite.
That being said he KO'ed Poirier who's top 5 and I'd favour McGregor over Barboza/Kevin Lee too. Tony is a tough fight for both him and Khabib.

Conor isn't as proven at LW as Khabib, but I'd still say he's top 3 along with Khabib and Tony.

I don't think conor can make a star wars movie for 100 million.

when conor on his back looking at the roof of t mobile he wished he stayed retired.
" conor made 100 million dollars" yesss of course, dana white and the UFC certainly didnt take a portion of that..

Whoever wins is calling out GSP next.
Conor loses he'll do Nate 3
Khabib loses he'll take Ferguson on because Conor will never give Tony a title shot when he can make money elsewhere.

He's gonna say: "this was not real fight. This was number one bullshit stoppage. Maybe Dana pay referee for stoppage. I want rematch. I smesh him in rematch."

Back