International What happened to this Democrat party?

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score

What happened? Too many peoples cushy and influential jobs rely on old policy towards Russia. It's embarrassing. Make them get real jobs doing real things that really impact America.

Any thoughts on that video clip?

Russia was caught interfering with our elections, that's what happened.

The republicans became the party of defending an incompetent, lying criminal

Not really. China's espionage and other BS has real world effect. The one fake "abc" news story I saw on FB could not have switched anybody's vote. Our media was trying to rig the election and then blamed Russia for what they did, which leftists keep doing now.

Not in any irregular capacity, that's not true.

America and every first world nation deploys tactics and policies to effect foreign elections and Russia and America have a history of doing this to eachother. There is nothing unusual about this.

Russia didn't effect the outcome of the election, American voters did.

Trump turned the Democrats insane. They still cant accept that they managed to lose to him.

After that Russia invaded a sovereign country killing their citizens in the process.

They also interfered with the US election process.

There's plenty of other stuff but those are the big ones.

And opposition to both of those things appear to have bipartisan support in the US intelligence community and both political parties in Congress

"What happened to the Democrats??? I voted for Bill Clinton and used to be a Democrat, but this Barack Obama guy is way too extreme. They've gone off the rails! I guess I have to vote for Republicans now."

-Amerikuricana, c. 2008.​

Stuff like this in Syria

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/24/...ican-commandos-russian-mercenaries-syria.html

WASHINGTON — The artillery barrage was so intense that the American commandos dived into foxholes for protection, emerging covered in flying dirt and debris to fire back at a column of tanks advancing under the heavy shelling. It was the opening salvo in a nearly four-hour assault in February by around 500 pro-Syrian government forces — including Russian mercenaries — that threatened to inflame already-simmering tensions between Washington and Moscow.

In the end, 200 to 300 of the attacking fighters were killed. The others retreated under merciless airstrikes from the United States, returning later to retrieve their battlefield dead. None of the Americans at the small outpost in eastern Syria — about 40 by the end of the firefight — were harmed.

The details of the Feb. 7 firefight were gleaned from interviews and documents newly obtained by The New York Times. They provide the Pentagon’s first public on-the-ground accounting of one of the single bloodiest battles the American military has faced in Syria since deploying to fight the Islamic State.

The firefight was described by the Pentagon as an act of self-defense against a unit of pro-Syrian government forces. In interviews, United States military officials said they had watched — with dread — hundreds of approaching rival troops, vehicles and artillery pieces in the week leading up to the attack.

The prospect of Russian military forces and American troops colliding has long been feared as the Cold War adversaries take opposing sides in Syria’s seven-year civil war.

At worst, officials and experts have said, it could plunge both countries into bloody conflict. And at a minimum, squaring off in crowded battlefields has added to heightened tensions between Russia and the United States as they each seek to exert influence in the Middle East.

"What happened to the Democrats??? I voted for Bill Clinton and used to be a Democrat, but this Barack Obama guy is way too extreme. They've gone off the rails! I guess I have to vote for Republicans now."

-Amerikuricana, c. 2008.​
Obama was a racist and inflamed race relations by telling America his personal experience as a black man in America

Obama was a racist and inflamed race relations by telling America his personal experience as a black man in America

Him acknowledging that a teenager who was killed by a racist right-wing moron was a human with family is what really crossed the line.

America lost. Republicans too. Trump only helps himself. One day you may realize this

giphy.gif

Has Hollywood, CNN, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Obama, The Democratic Party, late night talk shows, etc. been put on trial for interfering with the 2016 elections!?

Has Hollywood, CNN, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Obama, The Democratic Party, late night talk shows, etc. been put on trial for interfering with the 2016 elections!?

You and your people are always victims huh?

Back