International What happened to this Democrat party?

Sure, manufacturing means more to the right than the left but people vote based on what the other side is about, more often than not. The economy has done quite well, though. Honestly, I don't think anyone went to the voting booth solely because of any of the reasons you mention. The truth is the other side just isn't offering anything of value to us.

Fuck off, for fuck's sake. Stop being such a stupid puppet.
Just admit it. Set yourself free. You're only lying to yourself.

And you sound like a nutter, which is why you're fabricating a shift in the electorate for which no evidence exists and are trying to downplay Russia's interference in our election.

No, it's just common sense. If the 9/11 plot had failed, it similarly would not have gotten nearly as much coverage as it actually did. That's not because the evil liberals (or whatever your preferred boogeyman is) was looking for some kind of excuse to complain about being attacked.

Yes, that's the typical response of nutters to reasonable folks.

Not responding directly to you, but to the Sherdog community: this man can't explain why we're talking about Medicare for all, wealth inequality, and cutting student loan debt. He won't acknowledge that the electorate became more receptive to these ideas, as evidenced by the fact that some of the most successful Democratic candidates are running on leftist platforms. They have seen this shift, but this doofus won't admit it.

And he's equating Hillary losing with the hacking being successful, which is a pitiful move and a backtrack. The hacking could have been successful (by physically obtaining the information they sought and released it) even if Hillary won. My point is that had Hillary won, the Democratic party would not have made a stink over it: it's directly in response to Trump winning that they became the party of Russiagate.

Intellectual dishonesty at its finest - this guy is just concerned with "winning" a debate by appearing to make the right points, as if for sport. Not worth talking to people like this, they don't actually believe in anything.

So what recently banned poster are you? Reactionary Corporatist?

Not responding directly to you, but to the Sherdog community: this man can't explain why we're talking about Medicare for all, wealth inequality, and cutting student loan debt.

When did that come up?

And he's equating Hillary losing with the hacking being successful, which is a pitiful move and a backtrack. The hacking could have been successful (by physically obtaining the information they sought and released it) even if Hillary won.

The hacking of the voting machines was unsuccessful. Hacking of emails was successful. The intention was to sow division on the left and thus help Trump. Hard to measure the success there.

My point is that had Hillary won, the Democratic party would not have made a stink over it: it's directly in response to Trump winning that they became the party of Russiagate.

It's directly in response to Russia attacking Americans that all people who want what's best for the country have taken a more negative view of the current Russian government.

Intellectual dishonesty at its finest - this guy is just concerned with "winning" a debate by appearing to make the right points, as if for sport. Not worth talking to people like this, they don't actually believe in anything.

What are you talking about?

Not really. China's espionage and other BS has real world effect. The one fake "abc" news story I saw on FB could not have switched anybody's vote. Our media was trying to rig the election and then blamed Russia for what they did, which leftists keep doing now.
The media absolutely tried to sway the election.

And I was unbelievably proud of my country for bucking the media and going the opposite way.

Until I remembered that the opposite way was a reality show star that was famous for being rich.

I have no doubt that the left will have their own reality show star running sometime in the near future. Because this country is stuck full of fatties and mouth breathers.

Back