What happened to John Dodson?

didnt watch taht fight but knew it was gonna suck

Honestly

I think he's a USADA victim

And I've always thought it even before the Jackson wink shit came out

he was bad last night, Rivera didn't do a lot more but he was bad

It is almost like time has passed, he got older, has had some wars and injuries, and this sport eats its competitors from within. What COULD have happened? What a mystery!

Jackson/Wink ruined him imo. Whatever style and gameplan they're preaching over there is not working for him at all. If he was just more aggressive he'd be KOing dudes with no issue.

Whatever they USED to do with him is what they need to go back to. Or he needs to finally move camps.

Posting this classic from Reddit:

"People are gonna talk roids, Imma talk about how they don't maximize talent. Holm, Condit, Lando, Cerrone, Dodson, etc. all have glaring flaws, and fight to fight, they are the exact same with little to no improvements.

Dodson relies solely on his quickness and struggles in other areas, but every fight he just keeps as if his quickness is enough.

Condit's TD and striking defence are fucking terrible and they legit are just as bad today as they were 10 years ago.

Holm throws the same fucking combo every single engagement.

Lando refuses to employ head movement or keep his hands up.

Cerrone cannot deal with pressure or pocket boxing and is horrible at avoiding cage cutting."

He´s no sexyama that´s for damn sure.

Cut him

Totally agree.
Some of the worst cornering I've seen in awhile. Everytime he would go back they kept asking him "How ya doing?"...your his corner, have you not been watching?!
Pretty much eh. They are supposed to be the best camp out there too lol

Back