What happened to John Dodson?

He can't seem to pull the trigger anymore on his strikes. Could be because he's getting older.

Worst fight on the card, completely undeserving of its main card placement

Worst hairline of the night

All 3 WMMA fights were way more exciting, and most of the women competing were taller, except Wandrade, who got KTFO of the night.

He needs to be cut so he can test free agency again.

I thought during the fight that he looked soft as hell (for him that is). I don't know that his heart is in the game anymore tbh.

He used to be so dynamic he hurt/ko'd Mighty and TJ and now he just spends time darting in and out and running away. His fights are terrible now
At least he's toned down his antics. He was so cringe when he won TUF.

He's shot at this point, it's pretty obvious. I don't know if it's a physical decline or a mental issue, but he doesn't set anything up and can't pull the trigger anymore. That's never a good sign.

Well he's 34 which is like 50 in HW years. Time for him to hang it up.

He is sooooooo boring. Rivera too. Over 2.5 was free money, that fight was a snoozefest from miles away.

But he made the forehead community VERY proud.

Too bad I wanna see him rematch TJ.

Maybe he would be more successful if his name is Dod Johnson instead?

It takes talent to make Mighty Rodent look like Andre the Giant. Give him another 3 fights against killers.

Curse of the shitty hairstyle/hairline. Dude looks like a homeless crackhead that makes money by being a shitty street performer. Like he draws caricatures for money, but the drawings are stick figures.

Too bad I wanna see him rematch TJ.

Maybe he would be more successful if his name is Dod Johnson instead?

TJ today would tool his ass up. He evolved into a completely different beast while Dodson stuck himself in the mud and actually got worse.

Jimmie is way more of a manlet than Dodson.

Back