What happened to Conor will KO Khabib coming in

khabibs "amateur" foot movement was so bad it threw conor's timing off. Like pitching an underhand toss in the MLB. Conor had no idea what to do.
the eephus pitch idea

interesting
042116_LA_ATL_KershawEEPHUS_b4_MED_prvr13vw.gif

Bud don't do that. It seems fake and like you are doing it to cope with Conor losing. Conor fans talked more shit then any fan base since Penn fans in the second GSP fight. OBVIOUSLY they are going to throw it back in Conor fans faces now that Conor got dominated

Talked shit about what? About Conor being awesome and whooping ass? He is awesome and does whoop ass. You’re asking me to leave haters alone, haters who don’t like Conor for hater reasons like jealousy and envy etc. Its their own insecurity and they take it out on others.

I’ll continue to support Conor and continue to talk shit to the haters. The people who say logical stuff like Conor shouldn’t throw dollies is one thing, but most of these guys just wanna shit on ahother mans success and put him down to make themselves feel better. Like look at this very thread were in now.

Plus it’s fun to make fun of them. And like I care how i come off to them lol

It’s to trigger you. Worked well.

Conor, forever in your head. Trashing the place and drinking whiskey :D
Trigger me?

No dude. As much as I enjoyed seeing Khabib impose his will on your boy, I happen to respect and appreciate what he is doing with his business ventures.

It’s still weird though when people talk about how his money counts as some sort of victory over any opponent in MMA.

Trigger me?

No dude. As much as I enjoyed seeing Khabib impose his will on your boy, I happen to respect and appreciate what he is doing with his business ventures.

It’s still weird though when people talk about how his money counts as some sort of victory over any opponent in MMA.

Well you certainly changed your tone compared to the last post.

Well you certainly changed your tone compared to the last post.
Yes.

Now that I know your reason for talking about another man’s wallet is “to trigger” people, you’re not as weird as I thought.

Damn homie. Stop being a hater. So much lack of critical thinking in your post. The hate has clouded your brain.
Lets assume u r right,what about being a nuthugger like urself ?
Maybe u do have some brain issues because of that.

Lets assume u r right,what about being a nuthugger like urself ?
Maybe u do have some brain issues because of that.

Being a hater is putting someone down and is negative.

Being a “nuthugger” is supporting someone and is positive.

You do the math.

Being a hater is putting someone down and is negative.

Being a “nuthugger” is supporting someone and is positive.

You do the math.
being a nuthugger is sick and means you cant be objective
you do the math now

Before the fight, it became common knowledge around here that Conor would simply uppercut Khabib when he came in for a takedown. It was also said he didn't have as good of takedowns as Mendes.

0 uppercuts thrown. 0 uppercuts landed.

Here is Khabib coming in for a takedown in the fight:

uGgkO77.jpg

dqEBLv5.jpg

CT9J1S8.jpg

YZYUcUw.jpg

DfpcQS5.jpg
Conor fought like the human form from Altered Beast, he had nothing.

being a nuthugger is sick and means you cant be objective
you do the math now

What exactly is a nuthugger? Like what's the line between being a fan and a nuthugger?

And being a hater is still wrong whether nuthugging is wrong or not.

Everybody saying "let it go , your still thinking about the fight " are the same fucking idiots who would be on here throwing conors name in every thread possible and making this place unbearable as it's ever been had he won .

Being a Conor fan does not necessarily mean you are an MMA fan, anyway these people knew not what they were talking about and exposed themselves.

Someone else’s success shouldn’t get you so worked up.
When did I? I just happened to rewatch the fight and noticed he wasn’t in the position to throw anything when Khabib shot. This was repeated by several nuthuggers (probably including you) to be a path to victory for Conor by just uppercutting him.

Back