What happened to Conor will KO Khabib coming in

Rondas Pillow

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Before the fight, it became common knowledge around here that Conor would simply uppercut Khabib when he came in for a takedown. It was also said he didn't have as good of takedowns as Mendes.

0 uppercuts thrown. 0 uppercuts landed.

Here is Khabib coming in for a takedown in the fight:

uGgkO77.jpg

dqEBLv5.jpg

CT9J1S8.jpg

YZYUcUw.jpg

DfpcQS5.jpg

Are we still talking about this? Jesus.

He came in way too overconfident, completely underestimated King Khabib and paid the ultimate price in the form of pure humiliation and emasculation.
Alhumdulillah
Screen_Shot_2018_10_08_at_09.42.53.png-613x806.jpeg

Connor is a Glass gas tank wolfticket reseller

khabibs "amateur" foot movement was so bad it threw conor's timing off. Like pitching an underhand toss in the MLB. Conor had no idea what to do.

He DID uppercut him though.

It's just that Khabib ate that shit like an oreo cookie and kept coming at him, relentlessly.

Conor absolutely NAILED khabib flush, a FEW times, with full, Rocky Marciano-like facial contortions:

8d1de647-7784-4a77-9c8a-4de481d40b8c-2018-10-06_Khabib4.jpg

He just couldn't hurt him, whereas Khabib DID hurt him. lol

Before the fight, it became common knowledge around here that Conor would simply uppercut Khabib when he came in for a takedown. It was also said he didn't have as good of takedowns as Mendes.

0 uppercuts thrown. 0 uppercuts landed.

Here is Khabib coming in for a takedown in the fight:

What happened to grammar? Your title should be
What happened to "Conor will KO Khabib coming in"?

People like you make me think I had a stroke ffs.

Oh no he lost..

So the trolls will claim he was never any good. Yep that about sums it up.

It's just that Khabib ate that shit like an oreo cookie and kept coming at him, relentlessly.

Conor NAILED khabib flush, a FEW times.

Round three was obviously his best opportunity. But he was just worn down by all of that wrestling and grappling. I was actually shocked he was not able to land a really hard and clean strike. But he never really did. The cardio unfortunately for him is still an issue.

For me the question was a simple one of who could dictate the distance. If Conor could found a way to manage distance, he might have found a way to win.

Going in I was 65/35 for Khabib, but after the first like thirty seconds of Nurmagomedov getting in on that low single and holding on I already knew it was over.

a) the fight happened

b) Khabib time happened

Khabib shook the left off and kept coming .. Conor had no answer for the can of ass whipping he opened. Khabibs striking while unorthodox is still very good and very effective . As well as very under rated... Conor is the best striker in the ufc according to most.. Yet khabib tooled him.

Conor absolutely NAILED khabib flush, a FEW times, with full, Rocky Marciano-like facial contortions:

Sorry, I meant uppercuts when he shot for a takedown. People were saying he didn’t have good takedowns and Conor would just uppercut him when he shot in.

I agree expect I don't think KN hurt Conor. He knocked him down because of an unexpected shot and off balance but didn't seem to hurt him at all. If they rematch Conor will have to view the fight like he did with Diaz, he probably can't KO KN so he can conserve more energy and not look for the KO. He can definitely beat KN with the right approach. No one is unbeatable.

I agree expect I don't think KN hurt Conor. He knocked him down because of an unexpected shot and off balance but didn't seem to hurt him at all. If they rematch Conor will have to view the fight like he did with Diaz, he probably can't KO KN so he can conserve more energy and not look for the KO. He can definitely beat KN with the right approach. No one is unbeatable.
Khabib had him on the ground in the first few seconds of the fight. You can’t really conserve energy with Khabib on top of you or else you’ll get finished. Conor barely had anything left to start the second round. By the third round, he had nothing. None of his punches had any power and Khabib could stand with him with no consequence.

Khabib fights smart and the fight goes the same way every time. The only chance Conor would have would be to get Khabib to stand with him round one - see the Alvarez fight.

Thats a left hook not an uppercut.

Mystic Fraud fails once again. He said he was going to take Khabib’s head off. He didn’t even get a knockdown, LOL. Khabib knocked him down instead. Conor trash.

Back