What happend to Ilir Latifi?

Sedita**

Green Belt
Reaction score
I would love to see some more of Latifi, if he does get another fight who do you think he should take on at 205?

Why? He looked absolutely horrible in his debut. Maybe that's just me.

I had to go look up who the hell that was! I forgot that he stepped in the fight Mousasi in Sweden.

He needs to impress elsewhere before getting a real shot in the UFC.

Wait, you might see him as a sub on the next euro card

Um, why would you want to see more of him TS ?

yeah Ive wondered the same thing TS

Why, some people ask, because we're just curious how his story in the UFC is gonna develop, if it does..

Mousasi made his name off him and ran.

Some people asking why, well I thought he brought the fight, and he got an A for effort fighting mousasi on a very short notice

Looked horrible... He fought against Mousasi! Who many nuthuggers on here believe could dethrone jones and silva without breaking a sweat.
Not only that, Latifi came in to fight Mousasi on 4 days notice!! And had to cut 26 pounds in 3 days to make weight!!
I think most fighters in the lhw division would have looked 'horrible' against mousasi given what he had to go through. Despite everything, he managed not to get finished, like most people predicted mousasi would sub or knock him out within the first minute.

So instead of bashing on him, give him credit for stepping up, not only for himself, but also for the fans.

I had to go look up who the hell that was! I forgot that he stepped in the fight Mousasi in Sweden.

He needs to impress elsewhere before getting a real shot in the UFC.

He was promised another fight I believe. Dana was also praising him for being tough and stepping up etc. Dude helped save a card, which probably saved the UFC a lot of money.

I agree he looked shitty, but I expect him to get one more UFC fight.

He was promised another shot by Dana iirc but apparently still hasnt got it

Well from what I heard he has gone back to selling Shish Kebab on a full time basis, just like he did before the Mousasi fight. But if his wife, Fatima, takes his work shift, he will step up once more, and defend his family honor.

Well from what I heard he has gone back to selling Shish Kebab on a full time basis, just like he did before the Mousasi fight. But if his wife, Fatima, takes his work shift, he will step up once more, and defend his family honor.

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

It would be really fucked up if they cut him after he stepped up to save a card.

lol

He looked very meh, but i don't want to hold too much against him, he stepped in on short notice against a beast in Mousasi (injured or not). I guess if he returns he could fight someone like Guto Inconte, Soszynski, or Gian Villante, ect. ..

He is not UFC level fighter. He was good choice in swedish event but no more.

I was there when he fought Mousasi and it wasn't a pretty fight. I'm glad that he somehow received some praise for "stepping up", but honestly, he didn't look good and I'm amazed that anyone wants to see him fight again. As a Swede I hope that he does, as a fight fan I will probably take a nap when he fights again.

He looks like the Albanian Cormier. Give him someone like Fabio Maldonado to see where he's at

Back