What fight would you like to see Francis Ngannou in next?

Ngannou vs... who?

• Total voters
After a hard start to his 2018 campaign to the top of the UFC HW division, Ngannou has stormed back with two impressive sub-minute KOs over some of the toughest wrestlers in the division.

Curtis Blaydes being an impressive wrestling force to every other fighter he's fought aside from Francis.

3NpIt.gif

Cain Velasquez himself being a heavily respected HW champion himself, and undeniably a top-tier wrestler as well.

Should he rematch Stipe? Fight DC for the belt? Fight someone else?

Discuss, debate, praise, hate, ect.

You were the one calling out Conor’s parth to greatness before it was a meme or gimmick. I didn’t believe man. You were right all along.. this is off topic I know but everytime I see your username it just takes me back like 3-4 years to the Colin era.

I think Francis and Stipe have the strongest claim to next contender, I don't really understand how Brock is in the picture and if they really want to sell that fight DC vacate and fight him no ped rules openweight guarantee more people wanna see that than the division arrested with these no warrant title shots cos DC wants a payday.

Who deserves the TS then? Stipe or Lesnar? Those are really the only 2 other options unless Jones wants to step up.

Stipe deserves it for whats right. DC, IMO. deserves a huge pay day (brock fight)..but if its not him it should be stipe.

Giving Francis a shot would be the ultimate fuck you to stipe. He dominated Francis recently, a fucking 50-44

I'd like to see one more fight before he got a shot at either Stipe 2 or DC (I don't think DC wants to fight him anyways for financial reasons).

JDS would be a good choice, or Lewis 2 (I don't think it would go like the first fight did).

Why are some ppl saying he needs to fight Stipe for a #1 Contender fight? I thought beating Cain was exactly that...or did that fight happen for literally no reason.

I agree Stipe doesn't deserve a title shot either but Ngannou definitely does.

He can fight Miocic for the title once DC vacates. Until then, I like winner of JDS and Lewis, or possibly Alexey Oleynik.

Stipe deserves it for whats right. DC, IMO. deserves a huge pay day (brock fight)..but if its not him it should be stipe.

Giving Francis a shot would be the ultimate fuck you to stipe. He dominated Francis recently, a fucking 50-44
Stipe has done nothing since losing, Ngannou took out both Blaydes and Cain in under a minute. Stipe needs to stop being entitled.

Also if that hypocrite DC really wants to fight juiced up Lesnar it shouldn't be for the title. Letting an unranked dude that hasn't won a fight in 9 years fight for a title...

You were the one calling out Conor’s parth to greatness before it was a meme or gimmick. I didn’t believe man. You were right all along.. this is off topic I know but everytime I see your username it just takes me back like 3-4 years to the Colin era.
Cheers man. Looks like I hitched my wagon on the right peg that time. :D

Hoping I can be more active around here this year!

0FPmmF0.gif
Conor Bless us All

black beast already destroyed him in a staring contest.

I say let rashad evans go back up to hw and make his title run, starting with francis

Stipe. Both are begging for title shots, so why not have them fight while Cormier finishes healing up?

Imagine Ngannou as the champion. A champion who actually fights. Would be awesome. DC vs Ngannou is the fight that makes the most sense for the heavyweight division. Lets keep it moving

An action-thriller alongside Bruce Willis, in which Willis is cast as a loose-cannon police officer and Francis as his reliable colleague with a heart of gold.

He can fight Alexei Oleinik.
Ngannou does not deserve a title-shot, nor does he deserve a rematch with Stipe. He got dominated for 5 Rounds.

@DarkneT Can you believe that this hype-train is back at it again? People are calling for him to get a title-shot, holy fuck.

He should fight Crocop for the title. Mirko is on a 10 win streak and deserves a title shot one last time to unify all the belts: Rizin GP, Pride GP, K1 GP and now UFC.

WAR CROCOP
Crocop by LHK

CEMETARY

Back