What fight would you like to see Francis Ngannou in next?

Ngannou vs... who?

• Total voters
Jones Please!!! I have no desire for pictogram pulser Jones to demolish DC again. I want to see Jones fight a guy that is his stylistic nightmare, a guy with the longest reach, the greatest athletic ability and the most power he has ever fought. I doubt Jones would fight him tho, as her has always talked about 'the right match up', aka a short stumpy wrestler that he can smash on, not a guy with much more power than rumble and a reach longer than him. It would be absolutely glorious tho - would pay 100 for it on PPV.

He needs another top 5 victory before getting another shot at the title, a win over Blaydes isn't enough to make up for his horrible performance against Lewis and Stipe.

The Cain fight should be ruled a NC due to the injury being a fluke and not caused by Francis. It does nothing to further Francis IMO.

Who deserves the TS then? Stipe or Lesnar? Those are really the only 2 other options unless Jones wants to step up.

Stipe hasn't fought since losing, so he doesn't deserve crap. But he deserves it more than Francis... maybe they should rematch for a shot at the title.

Call me crazy, but I'd like to see him fight Bader. I know the UFC is loath the cross promote, but if there were ever a time where it made sense, now would seem to be it. The UFC doesn't want him to fight DC right now, and rematches this soon after the originals would be lame. Why not let him try beating Bellator's HW grand prix champ? If he wins, it's great for the UFC brand. If he loses, he wasn't UFC champ anyway, so it's no big deal.

Either DC for the title, or Stipe 2 if the UFC gives the title shot to Brock. If Stipe gets the rematch against DC then I really don't know what they should do with Francis. Maybe JDS if he beat Black Beast soundly or whoever wins if Volkov and Overeem fight. Or he could wait a long time to fight the winner of DC/Stipe 2.

DC fight makes the most sense to me for both fighters.
No sense for DC here - low paycheck ( ppv would be what, 400k at max? ) for the risk of permanent brain damage at the age of 40. DC is going for monstrous pay day in his next fight and Francis is not bringing the fucking dollars. From sports perspective this match probably makes the most sense, but ufc is not about sports, its an entertainment company.

Back