What fight would you like to see Francis Ngannou in next?

Ngannou vs... who?

• Total voters

Jin Akutsu

Gengar Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
After a hard start to his 2018 campaign to the top of the UFC HW division, Ngannou has stormed back with two impressive sub-minute KOs over some of the toughest wrestlers in the division.

Curtis Blaydes being an impressive wrestling force to every other fighter he's fought aside from Francis.

3NpIt.gif

Cain Velasquez himself being a heavily respected HW champion, and undeniably a top-tier wrestler as well.

Should he rematch Stipe? Fight DC for the belt? Fight someone else?

Discuss, debate, praise, hate, ect.

Last edited:
If Rothwell wins Vs Ivanov in his return.

him.

Lets see him vs JDS, if JDS can get past the black beast

he doesnt deserve a title shot yet and stipe shouldn't have to fight him again.

I'd like to see him in with colby covington

DC fight makes the most sense to me for both fighters.

Let's fckng hope JDS wins then....

Not watching that again....
I think Francis's head wasn't in the right place and Lewis was injured. I think in a rematch one of them goes to sleep either Francis with a early KO or Lewis with a late one.

I think Francis's head wasn't in the right place and Lewis was injured. I think in a rematch one of them goes to sleep either Francis with a early KO or Lewis with a late one.
idk man... that was pretty damn bad.

He should fight Crocop for the title. Mirko is on a 10 win streak and deserves a title shot one last time to unify all the belts: Rizin GP, Pride GP, K1 GP and now UFC.

WAR CROCOP

In terms of heavyweights, Francis did enough for a title shot. I guess they are shelving him until DC retires

Give Ngannou a crack at DC. I'm fine with that. Storyline writes itself with Ngannou beating Cain and DC seeking to avenge his bro. It's a fresh match up we haven't seen before. Plus Francis is a more deserving and credible challenger than Brock.

And ya know one could argue that Ngannou is more deserving of his hype this time around than when he first fought for the strap, now that we've seen him fall down that mountain, climb back up, and reassert his dominance.

vs. DC.

Before Cormier BB, I was saying that Blaydes was the better choice for number 1 contender than Lewis.

Ngannou smoking Blaydes was a big step in the right direction for him, though not enough after consecutive losses to get a title shot.

Smoking Cain in seconds was enough, though.

Stipe needs to get busy fighting instead of asking for things. He's an awesome guy and did great as the Champ but the world isn't going to stand still for him.

While he's hanging back, fighters like Francis are getting big W's.

Lets see him vs JDS, if JDS can get past the black beast

he doesnt deserve a title shot yet and stipe shouldn't have to fight him again.
Who deserves the TS then? Stipe or Lesnar? Those are really the only 2 other options unless Jones wants to step up.

Back