What does your diet look it?

Did you make the food in the bottom picture? It looks delicious.
Lol. Heck no.
Jap restaurant (Senju) in Edsa, Manila.
Still my yakiniku pepper steak is solid & still getting better with new tweaks.

New thing I’m working on is Yakitori Wasabi lettuce wraps with salsa. Made twice... 2nd time much better, but needs some work to get to serving gal/friends at dinner level.

Last edited:
I went to 7-11 a few hours ago, to get some caffeine. Grabbed a Lemon Drop Bang, and one of these for breakfast:

41fs7lgPnqL._AC_SY400_.jpg

The best frozen burrito line. Period. Don't even bring up Red's. They don't have the mass. I like to warm them in the microwave and finish them in cast iron skillet.

right now prettying stricct during the week which isn’t the easiest thing in the world but I am getting pretty lean

morning
-half cup of oats in water
-1/4 cup of blueberries
-tablespoon of peanut butter
- 3 ounces of ground turkey
- 1/2 cup of egg whites and one whole egg

lunch
-scope of whey
- 2 cups almond milk unsweetened
- 1/4 cup of frozen raspberries
-1 tablespoon peanut butter

dinner
-4 ounces of chicken (breast or thighs)
- 1 cup of broccoli
-1/2 cup of egg whites, 1 whole egg
- some kind of cheese

on the weekends i cheat tho and it gets pretty obscene

Yesterday I woke up and had 2 donuts. For lunch I ate 2 paninis on white bread with a shit ton of cheese and Cheetos hot fries. Ate a bunch of tacos and tortilla chips for dinner. At midnight I had a whole pack of sour straws and a big microwave burrito.

Am I doing this right?

I went to 7-11 a few hours ago, to get some caffeine. Grabbed a Lemon Drop Bang, and one of these for breakfast:

41fs7lgPnqL._AC_SY400_.jpg

The best frozen burrito line. Period. Don't even bring up Red's. They don't have the mass. I like to warm them in the microwave and finish them in cast iron skillet.
Frozen burritos are awful, bruh, the fuck you doing???

During the week it stays pretty much the same

Cold brew coffee with a little bit of home made nut milk.

1/2 cup pumpkin seeds that are flavored with different spices to keep it interesting.

8 oz. of a tea kind of thing made from yerba mate, hibiscus, ginger, tumeric, lemon juice, lime juice, cayenne, a pinch of salt and a very small amount of honey.

Lunch is a vegetable protein/meal replacement/collagen powder/maca shake made with watered down nut milk.

When I get home I usually have a salad with a low calorie oil based dressing and/or 2 Duke's hot and spicy sausage sticks.

Dinner is either chicken, beer, or more rarely pork with a veg. Almost always summer squash, zucchini, or asparagus.

I have several cans of seltzer throughout the day as well.

Since I started doing this instead of eating whatever I felt like I'm down 30 lbs.

Today for lunch I had fried rice, dinner was steamed fish, rice, potatoes, vegetables. Popcorn for snack. Beer and water

I eat pretty much the same everyday:

Breakfast (6:30AM): French toasts (2/3 slices of bread+1egg+a little milk) with dulce de leche (best sweet in the world) and a black coffee. There must be 300/400 calories there.

Lunch: A piece of some meat (can be chicken) with some potatos or sweet potatos.

Afternoon (17hs): Same as breakfast

Dinner (21hs): Pretty much the same as lunch.

I eat pizza once a week and I rarely binge eat.

I eat alot. And more or less anything. But i make sure to get greens and other healthy things in my system every day.

I eat 6-8 meals. Around 5-4000 calories a day. And i guess the ratio is 50/50 healthy - unhealthy

I live off of vegan junk food.

I eat a lot of frozen fake meat that I air fry like nuggets, "chik'n" patties, fishless filets etc. from brands like Gardein, Morningstar, and Simple Truth.

I also eat those fake burgers and sausages from Beyond, Impossible, Yves etc.

I also eat a ton of sandwiches with fake deli "meat" from brands like Tofurky and Yves with fake cheese from brands like Follow Your Heart and Violife.

Then of course I eat a ton of junk snacks like chips.

My sodium levels are probably through the roof.

I live off of vegan junk food.

I eat a lot of frozen fake meat that I air fry like nuggets, "chik'n" patties, fishless filets etc. from brands like Gardein, Morningstar, and Simple Truth.

I also eat those fake burgers and sausages from Beyond, Impossible, Yves etc.

I also eat a ton of sandwiches with fake deli "meat" from brands like Tofurky and Yves with fake cheese from brands like Follow Your Heart and Violife.

Then of course I eat a ton of junk snacks like chips.

My sodium levels are probably through the roof.
I think you're better off eating a real steak bud

I think you're better off eating a real steak bud

I would've went back to meat years ago, but factory farming grosses me the fuck out. I ain't trying to eat them diseased cows and chickens they fill our grocery stores and restaurants with.

No pasta?
no pasta, food wise i'm pretty atypical italian
Dad was a butcher, wich likely played a role

I love pizza and panzerotti sometimes, but is a rare thing and i eat it simple anyway, mozzarella+tomatoes combo

I love pizza and panzerotti sometimes, but is a rare thing and i eat it simple anyway, mozzarella+tomatoes combo

What would you say is the typical "healthy" Italian diet?

Back