What does The War Room consist of mostly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's drop all this stuff about Pan and focus on the truth of the matter which is that Cable has his finger on the pulse of the black commu ahahaha

You realize that he can do a search and if he does find it he can accept the bet, and otherwise wouldn't?

He holds all the cards with this one..

Either way this thread sure is strange, but also humorous.

of course he can, so do it, I didn't do it because I know for almost sure than pan has not said he was black 5 times. I have been a member and lurked for a long ass time.

He said that pan has said it many times, then prove it. Otherwise he needs to shut his mouth, I'm surprised he can type with Obamas balls so deep in his mouth.

I think that's sufficient proof for Cable to have to commit suicide by mod.

This place hasn't had a good tranny scat pron bombing in a hwhile.

I don't really care about your account, and the terms are stupid. It's not something to "admit," but he's made it clear many times.

Now, if you're too stupid to read between the lines on those, that's your problem. But Pan has never hidden the fact that he's black. I'm sure I could find more, and more clear examples, if I cared about your bet.

Do any of those come out and say that he claims to be black? He claims to be an immigrant a lot or from a mixed heritage, but never hey man, I'm black.

I'll give you the cop one that was funny.

I don't really care about your account, and the terms are stupid. It's not something to "admit," but he's made it clear many times.

Now, if you're too stupid to read between the lines on those, that's your problem. But Pan has never hidden the fact that he's black. I'm sure I could find more, and more clear examples, if I cared about your bet.

BTW, none of those posts are the ones I was thinking of when I said he's mentioned it before.

lol, so his grandfather was jamacian or at least won a boxing crown, so that means he classifies himself as black?

Do any of those come out and say that he claims to be black? He claims to be an immigrant a lot or from a mixed heritage, but never hey man, I'm black.

Well, 91% of Jamaicans are black. He talked about Driving While Black and being nervous around cops. He's mentioned being in an interracial marriage, and he has a picture of his non-black wife. Etc. Again, I didn't do an extensive search on the issue (spent literally about two minutes), but it's not some big secret. He's mentioned it many times before.

LOL. An account bet with an April 2014 account? Thems some high stakes!

But JVS did provide the goods. And out of the goodnesss of his heart, he's allowing you to keep your 4 month old account.

Well, 91% of Jamaicans are black. He talked about Driving While Black and being nervous around cops. He's mentioned being in an interracial marriage, and he has a picture of his non-black wife. Etc. Again, I didn't do an extensive search on the issue (spent literally about two minutes), but it's not some big secret. He's mentioned it many times before.

So being in a relationship with an indian woman means he is black?

So I have to explicitly say in every thread that I'm black just in case you want to make assumptions about my racial background? It's in my screen name. Literally every post I make has a reference my background.

You should really drop this whole conversation. You asked for history, JVS provided examples, I provided examples. You were wrong. Now is the time to let it go.

So being in a relationship with an indian woman means he is black?

Look, like I said, I don't care about your account, but are you going to admit that Pan has made the fact that he's black clear here or what? You can nitpick every post, but you can't deny the overall picture here.

LOL. An account bet with an April 2014 account? Thems some high stakes!

But JVS did provide the goods. And out of the goodnesss of his heart, he's allowing you to keep your 4 month old account.

He didn't provide shit, he posted some post where he talks about being part jam and part pan. I asked him to post where PAN says flat out that he is black, and I gave him credit for one about the cops, and Pan provided one himself.

He didn't provide shit, he posted some post where he talks about being part jam and part pan. I asked him to post where PAN says flat out that he is black, and I gave him credit for one about the cops, and Pan provided one himself.

Like I said, your bet is nothing, but I stand by what I say. I didn't claim that I could dig up five unique instances of Pan explicitly saying "I'm black," but I did claim that he's made it clear many times before that he is. I don't see how you can deny that at this point. Based on my limited search, I think it's clear that I could fill your criteria if I was crazy enough to spend the time necessary to do it.

Look, like I said, I don't care about your account, but are you going to admit that Pan has made the fact that he's black clear here or what? You can nitpick every post, but you can't deny the overall picture here.

Well seeing as how every poster that chimed in didn't know he was black, I dpn't know if I can say he made it clear.

He may have hinted at it in a couple post I will give you that.

Again I just find it weird that in a multiple page thread where someone is talking about the black community, he never mentions that he is part of said community?

I will not accept Pan being black until he posts a picture of himself with a loaf of bread on his head.

Until then he's just another cracker.

Like I said, your bet is nothing, but I stand by what I say. I didn't claim that I could dig up five unique instances of Pan explicitly saying "I'm black," but I did claim that he's made it clear many times before that he is.

And I admitted that you found a couple hinting but since every poster in the thread didn't know he was black, that it wasn't clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back