What does The War Room consist of mostly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And boom! goes Pan!

LOL he only waited 5 years to make something known.

You ever seen him type about him being part of the black community? Even when he was a politician, I never heard a word about MY COMMUNITY, or the black community.

You ever seen him type about him being part of the black community? Even when he was a politician, I never heard a word about MY COMMUNITY, or the black community.

Yeah should have been sporting a Kanye av or something so people would know.

I don't think he buys into your idiotic notion of a singular "black community," but he has mentioned being black many times before.

If JVS can find 5 post where Pan admits that he is black, not hints at it, or goes around in circles, flat out admits it, I will quit my account. Also He can't count the one in this thread because JVS has said he has said it many times before/

If he can't then he needs to either admit he is a lying piece of shit or give up his account.

You up for the challenge?

So now you are black after how many years on here? How many posters didn't know that?

Sorry when most people think of Panama, they don't think of black people.

I know you have stated that you or at least you parents were immigrants, but you have never said in any thread that you are black in any other racial conversation you have ever been in.

Don't make me pull a Hollywood Nicky and accuse you of BS like TCK, LOL

I don't know how many people knew or didn't know. It's in my screen name. I've explained it to anyone who's ever asked.

I've never said I was black in any other race related conversation because I've never had to. No one has ever told me that they trusted the opinion of black people over me.

But for future reference, I'm a black and Hispanic, 1st generation American, who was elected to office as a Republican, married to an immigrant East Indian woman. My dad went from Communist to Black Panther to capitalist. My mom is rabidly conservative and the only person I know who actually listens to Rush Limbaugh every day. My father-in-law designed nuclear power plants and aspects of missile systems. My mother-in-law worked with Nobel Prize laureates and is one of the most respected scientists in India and the world on tuberculosis research. My cousin dropped a rap album and a close childhood friend is a fairly successful drug dealer.

I've seen a really wide spectrum of this country in my relatively brief time. Hopefully, this will alleviate some confusion in the future.

Oh. Wife's Indian but she gets mistaken as Hispanic even by my Hispanic clients. I've got a little bit of everything going on over here.

I thought the same. Good to know we're all on the same page now, thanks Pan.

And boom! goes Pan!

Yeah should have been sporting a Kanye av or something so people would know.

post them

If JVS can find 5 post where Pan admits that he is black, not hints at it, or goes around in circles, flat out admits it, I will quit my account. Also He can't count the one in this thread because JVS has said he has said it many times before/

If he can't then he needs to either admit he is a lying piece of shit or give up his account.

You up for the challenge

I feel like admit is the wrong word here.

"Alright alright alright I'm black. I admit it."

I don't know how many people knew or didn't know. It's in my screen name. I've explained it to anyone who's ever asked.

I've never said I was black in any other race related conversation because I've never had to. No one has ever told me that they trusted the opinion of black people over me.

But for future reference, I'm a black and Hispanic, 1st generation American, who was elected to office as a Republican, married to an immigrant East Indian woman. My dad went from Communist to Black Panther to capitalist. My mom is rabidly conservative and the only person I know who actually listens to Rush Limbaugh every day. My father-in-law designed nuclear power plants and aspects of missile systems. My mother-in-law worked with Nobel Prize laureates and is one of the most respected scientists in India and the world on tuberculosis research. My cousin dropped a rap album and a close childhood friend is a fairly successful drug dealer.

I've seen a really wide spectrum of this country in my relatively brief time. Hopefully, this will alleviate some confusion in the future.
Then please tell JVS he is full of shit

I knew the underlined parts although I thought the wife was Hispanic. I think I remember being ina thread where you talked about your mom or mother in law.

Anyone think JVS is gonna take me up on the challenege since he said pan has said it many times before?

Got an account bet on it.

Then please tell JVS he is full of shit

I knew the underlined parts although I thought the wife was Hispanic. I think I remember being ina thread where you talked about your mom or mother in law.

Race related threads aren't the only threads I post in.

Anyone think JVS is gonna take me up on the challenege since he said pan has said it many times before?

Got an account bet on it.

You realize that he can do a search and if he does find it he can accept the bet, and otherwise wouldn't?

He holds all the cards with this one..

Either way this thread sure is strange, but also humorous.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/62298439-post526.html

Real talk, are any of you actually black? I've got Panama and Jamaica in my screen name so I'm upfront with it but reading this thread and not being able to tell who's really black and who's just claiming shit for shits and giggles is starting to piss me off.

And if you're not black, you can make your points with pretending to be black and just doubling up the insultive nature of this whole fucking thread.

Race related threads aren't the only threads I post in.

I never said they were, but they would be the most likely place to mention a race/heritage except for a what race are you thread.

If he can find 5 where you say you classify yourself as black then I will quit my account.

I don't really care about your account, and the terms are stupid. It's not something to "admit," but he's made it clear many times.

As the title says, I just learned that one of my grandfathers was the Jamaican welterweight champ way back in the day. This would have been the late 40's, early 50's.

Just a random thing that I felt like sharing.

It's going to be pretty generic. My boy is an aggressive dater and I'm married, he's a Steeler's fan and I'm a 'Skins fan and we're both half-Jamaican. Just discussing general events.

I just really want to make one, even if no one ever listens to it, lol.

lol. Man, growing up that verdict made all the talk about D.W.B. real. I still get nervous when I drive by a cop car.

But in many ways, it's no different than the stories my mom tells of Panama or my dad tells of Jamaica or my business partner tells of Puerto Rico.

For me it's simple. My parents are from Panama and Jamaica and when I compare the life they would have had there vs. the life they have here, it's very easy to proud of what this country represents and tries to represent.

Now, if you're too stupid to read between the lines on those, that's your problem. But Pan has never hidden the fact that he's black. I'm sure I could find more, and more clear examples, if I cared about your bet.

BTW, none of those posts are the ones I was thinking of when I said he's mentioned it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back