What Does ‘No Contact’ Even Mean?

I finally found the time to ask my esteemed Sherbros about this.

In below statement - what does ‘no contact’ mean? No contact in training/sparring, no contact to the UFC (why though?) or something else?

“The Black Beast is out until March 14 with no contact until March 7. Blaydes, meanwhile, is suspended until April 22 with no contact until April 7”
Pretty sure that means he's in quarantine until early March, no contact allowed with anyone.

It mean you've been dumped and the bitch wants nothing to do with you because she is jealous of everything about you.

In below statement - what does ‘no contact’ mean? No contact in training/sparring, no contact to the UFC (why though?) or something else?

“The Black Beast is out until March 14 with no contact until March 7. Blaydes, meanwhile, is suspended until April 22 with no contact until April 7”
You nailed it here. The doctors have demanded that Lewis not talk, text, DM or email Dana until mid-March, for his own safety.

means no docking

Essentially it means they can do whatever they want. No one is checking up on that.

Derrick Lewis would be out of his mind to essentially take 6 months off.!
6 months? Lol. Lewis's medical suspension is less than 1 month

No grabbing em by the pussy

Josh Emmet was also on no contact after Stephens put his face into pieces....and he showed up to a grappling match in east europe like 3 weeks after or so...against Zubaira Tukhugov...

"Full contact" martial art - involving strikes, "no contact" - no striking. Guess hugging it out on a floor in a gee does not qualify as contact in this context

"Full contact" martial art - involving strikes, "no contact" - no striking. Guess hugging it out on a floor in a gee does not qualify as contact in this context
Clashing of heads?

Guys are getting benched and sidelined at TUF and arent allowed to do anything that might cause a blow to the head...

Hes got cooties!
s-l1600-jpg.835772

"You dont need reading skills"

tenor.gif

It means the Black Beast is to not hit on your girlfriend through April 22nd.
After than your home may smell of sweaty balls.

Imagine a no-crap-answers filter on Sherdog

<28>

Unfollow her on social media and don't message her untill she messages first
Works everytime bro

It means if you want to fight again soon get a doctor (very readily available) to approve your return. Commissions way of putting the liability on external health providers.

you can exercise but no physical contact...they did this to us in highschool wrestling at the start of every year for a couple weeks. In our case it was just so the kids bodies would slowly get built up to taking some of the harder hits from wrestling instead of doing it day one when some kids had not been in sports for the rest of the year. In this case though its just because physical contact during training almost always means higher injury or reinjury risk.

For us it meant playing soccer....a bunch of blood thirsts wrestlers being forced to play soccer lead to lots and lots of blood...we werent use to getting a running start for double legs and over under throws hahaha

Nothing full contact ie sparring, BJJ is still allowed I think though.

It means stop texting, calling, and showing up at her job.

<Varys01>
Spoken like a fellow sherbro who's had to stand in front of a judge going through our embarrassing life choices numerous times over. Amirite??

Don't worry man. I used to feel the same way. Then I realized that if I got to follow the judge around daily I'd see a few shameful acts myself, lol. They're human just like us and they blow up cells and get blocked on social media too.

Back